"On Topic" Change... Real Change with Integrity

10 point

Safety at UPS?????? Drink another cup of Kool aid
2982695595_4dd725f872_b.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Freakin battered so many drivers yesterday from heat exhaustion ....they should be shut down...
Find a cool zone, take 10-15 minutes even if you don't have a lunch break left. Sit in the AC and get some water. Do this as much as necessary. They want to send you out with peak season loads with over 100 degree heat index, they should expect you to do this. It's not smart to operate a vehicle while suffering heat exhaustion.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Do you think it will be effective in facilitating change?

Ups needs to show us not expect us to follow each whim that last 2 yrs. Then fades away. Never to be seen again. You must be a cubical quarter back. All of your answers are spun into a question. No real answers. Be honest. Let your yea 's be yea, and your no 's be no

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Money isn't everything; how would your situation be different now, had you not forfeited those last 4 years (of your life)?

I don't feel as though I forfeited anything.

I enjoyed my time on active duty. My ex liked the hospital that she worked at while we were in Texas. We had a very nice apartment and 2 very young children to take care of.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ups needs to show us not expect us to follow each whim that last 2 yrs. Then fades away. Never to be seen again. You must be a cubical quarter back. All of your answers are spun into a question. No real answers. Be honest. Let your yea 's be yea, and your no 's be no
Do you think the grienvance will work?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Prevention of heat related injuries or illness is big nowadays.

You no doubt have been trained in how to prevent them.
We had three drivers go down from the heat today. You want change? Do something about load quality on the preload. There's no reason we should be digging around in a truck loaded by a blind man in 100 degree heat.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We had three drivers go down from the heat today. You want change? Do something about load quality on the preload. There's no reason we should be digging around in a truck loaded by a blind man in 100 degree heat.
The trucks are just too damn full ... Loads are pitiful on some of the runs....this is totally on ups...