One a 22.4 , always a 22.4

twotwofour

The language you are describing hasn’t changed. It’s always been same route 5 days in a row, bid route for the week, permanent bid route, or 4 years in. If you’re so new you can’t bid a route for a week then it’s probably impractical to expect a 9.5 dispatch. In that case I say suck it up and cash in. You’ll have seniority soon.
This isn’t true. 22.4 and RPCDs had a ratio. There are plenty of RPCDs in my building that have less than 4 years and do swing routes every day.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You idiots volunteering for Saturdays and preload aren’t helping anything …YAY BUT I LOVE MONEY YAY

yeah well CUT IT OUT!!! Learn how to do something besides toss cardboard.
🧔‍♂️✊

undies

Sounds similar to a sutuation
I will be making $.25/hr less from this contract, also will still not have 9.5 rights, so it’s a no from me.
You’re getting a full time job, your foot is in the door, you will have to wait just like most other full time drivers to make top pay and other benefits. It’s not ideal, but you still want more when some driver had to wait 10 years as a part timer just to become a driver? Get outta here. You are lucky!

Thebrownblob

Sounds similar to a sutuation

You’re getting a full time job, your foot is in the door, you will have to wait just like most other full time drivers to make top pay and other benefits. It’s not ideal, but you still want more when some driver had to wait 10 years as a part timer just to become a driver? Get outta here. You are lucky!
Yep, I waited 10, these new drivers are far better off than I in regards to getting to top rate.