One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
“I couldn't find the car window scraper this morning, so I used a plastic store discount card to clean my windows. It didn't work very well. I only got 20% off.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
His girlfriend’s father was interviewing Young Charles.
“So,” said the father, “you want to be my son-in-law, do you?"
“No, not particularly,” said Charles tactlessly, “but if I want to marry your daughter I haven’t much choice, have I?”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Years ago someone in California hollered “Gold,” and people drove from all directions. That’s the way they still drive in California.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A lady goes into a bar with her goose. Then the bartender comes up to her and says, ''Why did you have to bring the pig in with you?''

Then the lady answered, ''Excuse me, I think this is a goose.''

And the bartender says, ''Excuse me, I was talking to the goose.''

moreluck

golden ticket member
Teacher: "When I was of your age, I learned very quickly and was not as slow as you are."
Student: "Wow, you must have had a good teacher then, didn't you?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Husband: Tell me what you'd like for your birthday.
Wife: Frankly, I'd like a divorce.
Husband: Yikes! I wasn't planning on spending that much!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Dear, if you'll make the toast and pour the juice", said the newlywed bride, "breakfast will be ready. "Good, what are we having for breakfast?" asked the new husband.
"Toast and juice."

moreluck

golden ticket member
"You seem to have more than the average share of intelligence for a man of your background," sneered the lawyer at a witness on the stand.
"If I wasn't under oath, I'd return the compliment," replied the witness.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The last job I had, I had to wear this badge around my neck all day -- like, a laminated badge. Its like a backstage pass to the crappiest concert ever invented.