One Year After Charlottesville

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I can relate ... :wornout:

Mine have been achy the last couple days.
tenor (11).gif

Serf

He was a traitor to America. He fought against this country. We don’t have statues of Hitler in the middle of public parks so people can google him. We shouldn’t celebrate the nation’s enemies. It’s mind boggling that’s controversial.
Wehrmacht statues exist all over Germany commemorating WW1 & WW2 Soldiers. Just not Waffen SS units.

Last edited:

Serf

I was just in Richmond yesterday and was happy to see Robert E Lee still riding high. Not because I’m a fan of his but because I’m vehemently against the white washing of our history. If any of y’all are ever in Richmond you should drive through the neighborhood where his statue is. There are some amazing homes around it.
View attachment 206983
Nice pic. 150+ yrs later and you can see homage paid in form to a man who owned his decision to remain loyal to Northern VA. Fast forward, any American city with a Martin Luther King Blvd. is a spot you wouldn't want to be after sundown.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No, that blame lies solely on the shoulders of the cities police department.
Really?
Not on the guy who drove into the crowd?
Are you trying to say the city police department planted that guy there and conspired to have him run over a bunch of people exercising their 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech?

newfie

Really?
Are you trying to say the city police department planted that guy there and conspired to have him run over a bunch of people exercising their 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech?

absolutely they didnt keep them apart last year.

they did keep them apart sunday.

what more proof did you need?

MAKAVELI

Really?
What do expect from someone who regurgitates the alt-right garbage?

newfie

So the guy who drove through the crowd is not to blame? It's the evil local police departments fault.

you responded to several points now that commented on the poor job the police did.

there were many individual acts of violence that day committed by individuals for which those individuals are responsible.

it does not negate the point the police did not do their job, instead those acts reinforce the point.

I'm waiting for your outrage at all the acts of violence by the antifa nuts that day. you dont seem to have any outrage there. I guess beating them and shooting them with urine is ok as long as you dont run them over?

View attachment 207117

vantexan

you responded to several points now that commented on the poor job the police did.

there were many individual acts of violence that day committed by individuals for which those individuals are responsible.

it does not negate the point the police did not do their job, instead those acts reinforce the point.

I'm waiting for your outrage at all the acts of violence by the antifa nuts that day. you dont seem to have any outrage there. I guess beating them and shooting them with urine is ok as long as you dont run them over?

View attachment 207117
Why all the Antifa folks had halos over their heads. They can beat somebody senseless and the Left will think it was probably deserved.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, that blame lies solely on the shoulders of the cities police department.
So the guy who drove through the crowd is not to blame? It's the evil local police departments fault.
View attachment 207117
Obviously it was the fault of the driver of the car.

However, the city police and politicians are complicit because they just stood around instead of doing their job.

This last weekends protests attest to the police doing a piss poor job last year.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oh , so Mr Libatarian is all for the police and government now. Make your mind up Flip Flop
I have never claimed to be a Libatarian.

However, Libertarians believe in the police and especially police taking action to prevent harm coming to others.

Anyway, the police were not the problem except they followed orders from the politicians to 'stand down'.