Online medical coverage

Mr. Marshall

We are on vacation in a little mountain town and my wife is not feeling well with possible strep throat and it's quite a haul to a Minute Clinic and we are having a hard time making reservations for an appointment. Does anyone know if we are covered by any of the online Dr. Sites such as Teledoc. Called both numbers (local) and national and neither knew if we were covered. Also, not sure if anyone will write a prescription for antibiotics. She has a small fever and tested negative for COVID (I brought some tests).

Red Headed Stranger

Teledoc is listed as 24/7 access to doctors by phone or video. Teledoc phone number listed is 800-835-2362. CVS Minute Clinic is listed with a phone number of 866-389-2727. I hope your wife feels better.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
We are on vacation in a little mountain town and my wife is not feeling well with possible strep throat and it's quite a haul to a Minute Clinic and we are having a hard time making reservations for an appointment. Does anyone know if we are covered by any of the online Dr. Sites such as Teledoc. Called both numbers (local) and national and neither knew if we were covered. Also, not sure if anyone will write a prescription for antibiotics. She has a small fever and tested negative for COVID (I brought some tests).
Call the number on the back of your insurance card. Not UPS they never know anything.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Toss her in the car and drive the haul to get her looked at.

Geezus

Trucker Clock

Don't know what plan you're in, but if you're in Teamcare, Teledoc is covered.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hire a car service to take her to the doctor so you can get some recreation time in. No sense you not enjoying yourself just because she's sick!

Mr. Marshall

Toss her in the car and drive the haul to get her looked at.

Geezus
I did. Without an appointment we were worried about getting there and not being seen as everything around here seems insanely under staffed. She also wasn't feeling well so ideally an online appointment followed by me driving into town for the antibiotics would have been best.

Mr. Marshall

Call the number on the back of your insurance card. Not UPS they never know anything.
We called the 800 number (actually two different ones as the one that said something like find a provider and they said to call customer service ) on the back of the card and then local number on the card which I think is our union office and both said they weren't sure if online was covered and if so which one.