Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nobody cares.
1664764496503.png

wilberforce15

Horses were able to laugh at cars for many decades. They can't climb hills! They need so much maintenance! They fail so often!

All the horses who laughed went to the glue factory. You guys will too.

Non liberal

No, free will means something entirely different.

The question is if you a prisoner of your given will, whether you can do what you don't want.
Why do u have to twist things around until the answer is unclear? Just take it for what if says, free will. I don’t even know what the hell that phrase even means, lol of course you can do what you don’t want. You have free will. I don’t want to go to work but I do, because I have free will.

wilberforce15

Why do u have to twist things around until the answer is unclear? Just take it for what if says, free will. I don’t even know what the hell that phrase even means, lol of course you can do what you don’t want. You have free will. I don’t want to go to work but I do, because I have free will.
You are even more ignorant of philosophy than of electric vehicles. You have no idea what free will is, and I'm not going to re-write treatises here for you.

wilberforce15

Horses were almost entirely replaced before 1920.
Duh, numbnuts, but horses could laugh at their superiority over the car in certain functions for a few decades after that.

Just like you dinosaurs will be laughing at EVs about a few narrow things they can't do even after EVs take over.

Do you need more reading and logic lessons, or was that enough?