Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

no cars get boring fast

im sorry about your tundra. how long did you test drive it for and did you pay for the full mechanical inspection and car fax.
I test drove it about 10 miles. I paid for the CarFax. Ended up selling it to a junkyard for $1000. It is what it is.

rickyb

I test drove it about 10 miles. I paid for the CarFax. Ended up selling it to a junkyard for $1000. It is what it is.
im sorry buddy

i got screwed once too but i was also under investigation at my work related to that, and i demanded my union rep not my job steward, so my work had to pay me every day i was off which was over a week i believe so i recouped a good percentage of my small loss. dont trust anyone especially "friends"

i think CR recommends certified used cars plus the things i listed. this is what i got. i recommend driving it cold for 1 or 2 hours.

i got burned different ways. its all good. everyone gets burned whether they know it or not. overpriced real estate. i got friends who bought at least 2 new cars by now and theyre fords lol. its all a rip off.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Nissan Motor Co. has paused production plans to build its electric vehicles in the United States, Automotive News reported Tuesday citing a memo sent to auto suppliers.

The Japanese automaker has adjusted its development schedule on some battery-powered sedans and asked suppliers to stop development activity related to those projects until further notice, the report said.

oldngray

nowhere special
205312.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trucks are meant to tow/haul things. Electric trucks are for soy boys, with more money than common sense.
Trucks are for lots of things.
If there was an affordable electric truck I'd buy one. I don't need to tow, and the stuff I need to haul isn't usually very heavy, it's just bulky.

I think electric vehicles actually make a lot of sense for multi car households that have a gas vehicle too. Problem is that without the subsidies they're not really competitive in price

Thebrownblob

Trucks are for lots of things.
If there was an affordable electric truck I'd buy one. I don't need to tow, and the stuff I need to haul isn't usually very heavy, it's just bulky.

I think electric vehicles actually make a lot of sense for multi car households that have a gas vehicle too. Problem is that without the subsidies they're not really competitive in price
Just go buy a cheap older used truck.
Affordable, reliable EV trucks aren’t on the horizon anytime soon. Even the even the ICE new truck market is a complete wreck right now. Car companies trying to turn trucks into luxury vehicles.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just go buy a cheap older used truck.
Affordable, reliable EV trucks aren’t on the horizon anytime soon. Even the even the ICE new truck market is a complete wreck right now. Car companies trying to turn trucks into luxury vehicles.
There aren't many basic work trucks being made now