Onroad whining about Teamsters making so much more than he will

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let's do it.

karyl_smoke.jpg

bdmiz

I have to imagine upper management would frown upon this video and probably ask him to take it down, among other things. Maybe someone should let them know.

I love how this bearded , tattooed Onroad is whining about how the teamsters will make so much more than he does if the contract passes. He also whines about how management pensions are gone and the Teamsters pension grew. I love how he realizes he made a terrible choice being “promoted”
I know i sound like Grandpa but back in my day Partners whined to each other lol
Settle down retired guy

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I love how this bearded , tattooed Onroad is whining about how the teamsters will make so much more than he does if the contract passes. He also whines about how management pensions are gone and the Teamsters pension grew. I love how he realizes he made a terrible choice being “promoted”
I know i sound like Grandpa but back in my day Partners whined to each other lol
woody-harrelson-tallahasee.gif

I haven't cried like that since titanic

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He replied in his comments that he is sure” UPS will make it right”. I thought I was having a stroke from laughing so hard