Onroad whining about Teamsters making so much more than he will

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
He told me he had 15 years with the company, and got mad when I told him if that was the case he has absolutely NO excuse to be so stupid to go into management.
IMG_1133.jpeg

ski or die

Ski or Die
He thinks his base salary should be higher than what we make working 50 hours a week? What a turd.
I had an EEOC lawsuit against the company several years ago. In the determination it listed salaries for union and management employees to show they would not discriminate against male and female employees. It showed management "supervisors" were paid the equilivent of a 45 hours pay per week.

ManInBrown

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahaha

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I love how this bearded , tattooed Onroad is whining about how the teamsters will make so much more than he does if the contract passes. He also whines about how management pensions are gone and the Teamsters pension grew. I love how he realizes he made a terrible choice being “promoted”
I know i sound like Grandpa but back in my day Partners whined to each other lol
Good supe don't drive while tik toking ....

UPSER1987

I’ve never seen a company management and hourly alike whine like a bunch of old ladies. This has gotta be the softest organization ever.

ManInBrown

This is top 3 funniest videos I’ve ever seen. Work related, non work related. I implore every hourly on BC to share this with all your hourly co workers.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You mean the pension that @Dragon no longer gets???

Sorry to make you look stupid, but that is nothing new coming from an hourly employee who thinks that they know how it works on the management side.

Yes I get a pension...and a 401k match, stock...shall I go on.

Good luck with your raise, remember you have to work everyday to get paid.

UPSER1987

Sorry to make you look stupid, but that is nothing new coming from an hourly employee who thinks that they know how it works on the management side.

It’s funny when hourlies think they know about management compensation- they have absolutely no clue. They just repeat what other idiots tell them.

anonymous23456

It’s funny when hourlies think they know about management compensation- they have absolutely no clue. They just repeat what other idiots tell them.
Yes. Management compensation is all over the places. There are bands and then levels within bands. No two managers make the same amount. It is useless to even guess or compare.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Pretty much just said it as a joke good job showing your true bs side…
1691284589966.gif

And I’m not really curious about anything mgt related…most of us dgaf. I’ll be fine with my “raise”.. will be leaving here in a few years with more than enough money. Are you saying you still get paid when you go out on stress leave for the 3rd time??? Good for you.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Pretty much just said it as a joke good job showing your true bs side…
View attachment 441192
And I’m not really curious about anything mgt related…most of us dgaf. I’ll be fine with my “raise”.. will be leaving here in a few years with more than enough money. Are you saying you still get paid when you go out on stress leave for the 3rd time??? Good for you.
Some of the longer management kept their pensions all of the new ones don't get it. He knows that. Another person that is all about himself. No about the group.