Open Carry

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
10mm was too hot for a lot of pistols to handle and overpowered for what the Feds wanted so they started loading it milder. They then realized they could duplicate the ballistics of the mild 10mm in a shorter case and the result was the 40.
Bren 10, and S&W had one. Later Colt came out with one too. But the round was punishing on the guns, still is. The Glock was one of the only pistols to survive a torture test.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
On track...
In the northern states, where the larger game roams, the minimum handgun weaponry that legally qualifies for hunting has traditionally been .41Mag or larger. .44mag (popularized by Clint Eastwood,) was generally the choice into the early 80s. Eventually, the 10mm semi-auto was allowed for hunting purposes, because it has similar ballistics, and people prefer semi-auto to magnum revolvers.
View attachment 431392
All the firepower of a magnum, but 10-15 semi-auto shots!

View attachment 431393
G20C (factory compensator) to assist with recoil.
Wouldn't want that compensator on anything defensive. Would blind you in low light.

Zowert

Wouldn't want that compensator on anything defensive. Would blind you in low light.
That and 10mm pistols are LOUD! Much louder than a 9mm. When people shoot them at an indoor range it sounds like a cannon going off. So in a self defense situation where you have no hearing protection, BANG! You’re now blind and deaf. A combination of the loud bang from the powder and the bullet breaking the sound barrier is overwhelming.

Zowert

Two things I learned from this thread. My uncle is a lunatic and my union brothers are knowledgeable in firearms. I made this thread to see if a relative was BS’ing me again and ended up learning something. Thanks guys.

Nah
A friend who still works at my old center said a lefty commie driver started carrying everyday because he's afraid of Trump supporters. Lmfao

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like MAGA
IMG_4472.gif