Open Carry

Babagounj

Strength through joy

According to the St. Paul ATF office, because marijuana is still illegal at the federal level, people who smoke weed or take marijuana edibles are "still federally defined as an 'unlawful user' of a controlled substance," and are therefore "prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing firearms or ammunition."

Nah

According to the St. Paul ATF office, because marijuana is still illegal at the federal level, people who smoke weed or take marijuana edibles are "still federally defined as an 'unlawful user' of a controlled substance," and are therefore "prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing firearms or ammunition."
According to the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Commercial Inside Release

Saw the Minnesota politicians arguing over that... Minnesota politics & social issues are downright disturbing.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Shall not be infringed.
IMG_1766.jpeg

IMG_1767.jpeg

Any law diminishing or ie weakening the right to bear and have access to arms is infringing.

Etymologically helping.

Nah
I don’t make the rules. Not everyone should have a firearm. If you’re a drunk or drug addict, you have mental issues. You need to get help, get clean and apply after that.
The founders made the rules. I like the one that says "Shall not be infringed."

Johney

According to the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Right, but on the Federal form you fill out to buy a firearm it asks if you have ever used illegal drugs and at this time marijauna is still federally illegal. If I were a pot smoker(which I am no)I just keep getting it illegally and not let anyone know. The minute you get a marijuana card in any state how can you legally buy a firearm?