Operation gun runner, fast and furious

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
eric-the-withholder.jpg

Just so you know, Holder is prohibited by law from divulging many facts involving this issue. Issa the car thief seems to lack the knowledge that Holder must withhold certain information. This whole deal was a partisan hit job by the GOP via Issa.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you are alright with Biden being one step away from pushing the nuclear weapon buttons ?

Any chance they will re-run that ad from 2008; if the phone rings at 3am...... ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you are alright with Biden being one step away from pushing the nuclear weapon buttons ?

Any chance they will re-run that ad from 2008; if the phone rings at 3am...... ?

Mitt would push whatever button the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson told him to push. He's owned.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well Obama has proved he has no problem killing Americans.

Terrorist Americans...no problem. How about the thousands Bush killed in Iraq and Afghanistan (troops). Never mind the hundreds of thousands of civilians. Oops...Muslim people don't count, right?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Well Obama has proved he has no problem killing Americans.

Terrorist Americans...no problem.

Did i miss where he was captured, put on trial, found guilty, and then sentenced to death? Maybe then goverment wont like something you do, and instead of a trial they will just bust a cap in your arse...sounds good right? Since when is it OK to kill American citizens without a trial? Oh ,yes i forgot...when your Messiah got into office, then it was OK.

av8torntn

Terrorist Americans...no problem. How about the thousands Bush killed in Iraq and Afghanistan (troops). Never mind the hundreds of thousands of civilians. Oops...Muslim people don't count, right?

This makes Bush and Obama different in your mind how?

Buddybrown

When Mexican authorities took Juarez drug cartel carnage king Jose Antonio Acosta Hernandez — better known as “El Diego” — into custody, he had weapons from Operation Fast and Furious on his person, the English-language transcript of the Spanish-language television network Univision’s special investigation into the scandal shows.----Obama allowing Mexican's to kill Mexican's---Very sad indeed!!-- Read more: Drug cartel leader was captured with Fast & Furious weapons | The Daily Caller

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Exactly right, but no one voting for Obama seems to care about this program, and what it has caused. I bet the majority of them dont even know/never heard of this program. You cannot stay tuned into one channel, and know what is going on in the world. Thats their big talking point, yet they are the ones with their heads buried in the sand.
If I were voting for a candidate this flawed, I think I would have to look elsewhere. If I had voted for him last time, I would have to look around and see the sentiments of someone I felt was smarter/doing better than me, and see what they think, if I did not do my own due dilligence.
But the fact is, to those hardcore Obama supporters, they will lie there with him, as long as they keep thinking he cares about them. He doesnt actually, he makes fun of them. He talks down to them. Every time he changes his accent, to try to fit with the crowd, or acts like he was wronged like in the days his people were slaved. He never had a hard day in his life, he was never poor, he doesnt know what it is like to go without. And he doesnt know crap about businesses or the economy, he was never part of it.

Buddybrown

----Obama allowing Mexican's to kill Mexican's---Very sad indeed!!--
TOS has said he is of Hispanic Heritage, this must be difficult for him being such a big supporter of Obama----Either that or he just doesn't care and judging by the silence---hmmm.. Probably blames Bush-- Really, this should be difficult for ANYONE to understand and comprehend...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
US State Department Classified File Shows Ex-Mexican President Felipe Calderon Knows Who Carried Out the Attack on 2 CIA Agenst and Why and That Clinton, Napolitano & Holder Were All Briefed on It

WASHINGTON (Proceso).– On September 18, 2012, Genaro Garcia Luna’s words left Barack Obama’s security cabinet stunned: the head of the federal Public Security Secretariat (SSP) apologized for the attack by federal police agents against employees of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
“I want to take this opportunity to apologize on behalf of the institution and personally for the events that took place at Tres Marias,” reads the transcript of Garcia Luna’s words, contained in State Department “classified documents” — of which Proceso has a copy– referring to the meeting of the High Level Consulting Group of the Merida Initiative behind closed doors last September 18th in Washington.
Addressing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Homeland Security, Garcia Luna stated: “We will do everything to punish the persons responsible.”
The State Department’s classified documents — in volumes 7 and 8, provided to Proceso by one of the secretaries present at the meeting — give the impression that Garcia Luna and Felipe Calderon know who carried out the attack against the CIA agents and a captain of the Mexican marines, and why the attack was carried out.

CIA agents Stan Boss and Chase Garnes and a Mexican Marine captain were the victims of an attack on August 24 at Tres Marias, Morelos, carried out by federal police agents --then commanded by Garcia Luna-- wearing civilian clothes and using AK-47s.