Ordering Uniforms

Rack em

Made the Podium
They can and will, if forced, NDA uniforms. I have seen plenty of uniform bags come in NDA, so if they say they can't get you uniforms just fill out a grievance. If you don't have any pants to wear, show up in jeans and reference back to the grievance you filled out requesting uniforms and they won't have a leg to stand on. That'll get you some pants pretty quick. I'm not sure if they have the special road salt repellent pants in stock right now, but make sure to request them.

brownman2075

They can and will, if forced, NDA uniforms. I have seen plenty of uniform bags come in NDA, so if they say they can't get you uniforms just fill out a grievance. If you don't have any pants to wear, show up in jeans and reference back to the grievance you filled out requesting uniforms and they won't have a leg to stand on. That'll get you some pants pretty quick. I'm not sure if they have the special road salt repellent pants in stock right now, but make sure to request them.

Definitely need the road salt repellent pants this year. Lol. Union rep got back to me and said the exact same thing. File an Article 65 grievance. Guess that’s my insurance policy. What the hell is this company coming to that I have to file a grievance to obtain uniforms? I never would have dreamed this one.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
When we try to order uniforms here it says everything is out of stock on twinhill’s website. Luckily they have a storage room stockpiled in my building that they got most of what we all needed. Good luck man.

542thruNthru

Definitely need the road salt repellent pants this year. Lol. Union rep got back to me and said the exact same thing. File an Article 65 grievance. Guess that’s my insurance policy. What the hell is this company coming to that I have to file a grievance to obtain uniforms? I never would have dreamed this one.

Come again?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Come again?
338E1100-53D3-4BEB-9E0F-CCD2FCE1EA58.gif