Oregon Avenue Invaded By The Legion Of Doom

B-Brown

A buddy of mine sent me these pictures. Apparently a guy was running for office and brought Spiderman and Wonder Woman with him.
IMG_1567.jpg
FullSizeR.jpg

Inthegame

So at one building I bought a black lab along campaigning. Anyone who has campaigned knows many members on the way to work are in a hurry and would rather not bother talking. But they couldn't resist the dog. He had members coming back out of the building.

542thruNthru

So at one building I bought a black lab along campaigning. Anyone who has campaigned knows many members on the way to work are in a hurry and would rather not bother talking. But they couldn't resist the dog. He had members coming back out of the building.

Smart.. definitely thinking outside the box.

B-Brown

You would get my vote.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Anyone who didnt vote for you was definitely barking up the wrong slate.

Inthegame

You would get my vote.
Thanks.

While I'm reminiscing...another time campaigning and a guy just wouldn't stop and listen to anything so as he's nearly running by, feeling like I had to tell him something about me, I said...hey, I like Bob Marley. The guy turns around, comes back, shakes hands and says,"Yah mon, you got my vote."

So I sings "and don't worry about a ting, cause every little ting, gonna be alright..."