Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I would challenge any supporter of TDU.

Are you really a Teamster ?

Or, are you jumping on a "bandwagon".

If UPS, has hurt your feelings....

You are not a Teamster.

If you stand up (for yourself) and others, you might have potential.

All of the "loudmouths".....should be in attendance at their next (Local) monthly meeting.

-Bug-
I go to every meeting.....I never see any of the tdu internet loudmouths there

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

That's the truth brother. hall has done really well for my family and all ups teamsters.
That's one of the things I don't like about tduers......do I want more money better Healthcare and a better pension.....of course everyone does.....but hoffa/hall gave us a good life......if hoffa/hall got us $5/hr raise the best Healthcare in the country and $10k a month pension the tduers would still be crying and complaining that they want more......they will never be happy

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's one of the things I don't like about tduers......do I want more money better Healthcare and a better pension.....of course everyone does.....but hoffa/hall gave us a good life......if hoffa/hall got us $5/hr raise the best Healthcare in the country and $10k a month pension the tduers would still be crying and complaining that they want more......they will never be happy
It's because they are not happy with themselves. If you can't live a good life on 100k, excellent medical and a pension, your doing something wrong.

804brown

hall has negotiated a great life for me. I appreciate what he's done for me.
Folks, that's what happens when you settle for mediocrity. You accept weak contracts that UPS offers. You accept split raises as acceptable. You accept an underfunded Teamcare. You accept weak language on technology and allow Sure Post and Access Point,etc which basically is outsourcing. Then when certain locals express their rightful dissatisfaction with elements of the contract, it is imposed on them!!
Sure you make a lot of money but you probably work 50-60 hrs a week. Hall didnt make that money for you...you earned it yourself. In fact I dont see any evidence of actual negotiating by Hall: the contract looks like something UPS offered and Hoffa/Hall just accepted. They accept it because they have become house slaves who wait around for the crumbs that UPS allows them and sells it to us field slaves as Prime Rib.
This membership will not be fooled any longer. Informed members will not accept mediocrity any longer. It's not just UPS Teamsters...it is Carhaulers, Mechanics, Public Sector, etc. No one is happy with the current "leadership".
The only question seems to be whether the rank and file will stick with a weak, tired leadership that they know or vote the bums out and vote for needed change that they do not know.

wide load

Folks, that's what happens when you settle for mediocrity. You accept weak contracts that UPS offers. You accept split raises as acceptable. You accept an underfunded Teamcare. You accept weak language on technology and allow Sure Post and Access Point,etc which basically is outsourcing. Then when certain locals express their rightful dissatisfaction with elements of the contract, it is imposed on them!!
Sure you make a lot of money but you probably work 50-60 hrs a week. Hall didnt make that money for you...you earned it yourself. In fact I dont see any evidence of actual negotiating by Hall: the contract looks like something UPS offered and Hoffa/Hall just accepted. They accept it because they have become house slaves who wait around for the crumbs that UPS allows them and sells it to us field slaves as Prime Rib.
This membership will not be fooled any longer. Informed members will not accept mediocrity any longer. It's not just UPS Teamsters...it is Carhaulers, Mechanics, Public Sector, etc. No one is happy with the current "leadership".
The only question seems to be whether the rank and file will stick with a weak, tired leadership that they know or vote the bums out and vote for needed change that they do not know.
So let's hear an outline of what Tim will get us?
How much in raises?
How much in health?
How much in sustainable pension?
I want specifics. The floor is yours.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That isn't the answer. I want Tim to tell us what he will get us. Locally, TDU negotiates horrible contracts.
59c5dac6efd4000e8549956509526cce.jpg

Give me a minute, I'll be right with you.
Ooooaammm.......Oooooaammmm

member6045

Slaves???

Have you seen a ups parking lot lately?? I have yet to hear a union guy that has said we aren't paid well!! You are way out of line to use such verbiage to attempt to make a point!! Slave is inappropriate and unacceptable language to use in modern society for teamsters!! Your attempting to rebel rouse

fastlearner

Slaves???

Have you seen a ups parking lot lately?? I have yet to hear a union guy that has said we aren't paid well!! You are way out of line to use such verbiage to attempt to make a point!! Slave is inappropriate and unacceptable language to use in modern society for teamsters!! Your attempting to rebel rouse

He may be but micromanaging is a violation of the contract, thus the term "slave'. After a certain point they can't pay me enough, my time is worth more than time and a half, unlike you I have a life outside UPS

wide load

Slaves???

I wouldn't put it past Tim.