Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

804brown

Just out of curiosity since we are in an organizing thread. Can someone tell me exactly how many different companies Tim has organized in his local for his local? I could be wrong but I think his local only represents UPS. What a great organizer he will be.
Out of about 6500 members in Local 804, all but around 150 are UPS. They are 6 smaller shops.

anHOURover

Just out of curiosity since we are in an organizing thread. Can someone tell me exactly how many different companies Tim has organized in his local for his local? I could be wrong but I think his local only represents UPS. What a great organizer he will be.
Who makes their username 5habits. One must be a company man , runner, gunner , bonus baby , basket BALL washer to name yourself after the company's seeing habits!! Do you eat roosters? You are throwing mud on the wall at a brother who is trying to turn this ship in the right direction. He's making a difference. He's saving lives!! I love Tim from 804

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Angry Tim is from New England not 804! Angry Tim is murphy and O's basket BALL washer!
Your boys are going to lose. And I can't wait to laugh. You say you've been lied to? Keep following TU, your only scratching the surface of their lies. Fact! FACT

FACT FACT FACT

FACT

FACT FACT
FACT
FACT!!!!

wide load

Who makes their username 5habits. One must be a company man , runner, gunner , bonus baby , basket BALL washer to name yourself after the company's seeing habits!! Do you eat roosters? You are throwing mud on the wall at a brother who is trying to turn this ship in the right direction. He's making a difference. He's saving lives!! I love Tim from 804
Who calls themselves anHOURover and is a 22.3?

5habits100

Did I strike a nerve with the FACT's of your boy Tim?

Tim is saving lives!!

Now that is funny.

You probably do love Tim. I'm ok with it. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

wide load

Angry Tim is from New England not 804! Angry Tim is murphy and O's basket BALL washer!
You know what makes me laugh? I can't come up with many jabs for the TU slate. Only reason is because nobody has heard of anything these "clowns" have done. From steward to international VP? Lmfbo!!!!!! And you sir, support it!!! Hahahaha!!!!! Hahahaassasssaa!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I bet you buy the McDonalds Lobster Roll too!! Hahahaha!!

5habits100

Your boys are going to lose. And I can't wait to laugh. You say you've been lied to? Keep following TU, your only scratching the surface of their lies. Fact! FACT

FACT FACT FACT

FACT

FACT FACT
FACT
FACT!!!!
FACT. Their boys are going to lose. And I can't wait to laugh. FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT

Wow I feel sooo much better.

Last edited:

anHOURover

You know what makes me laugh? I can't come up with many jabs for the TU slate. Only reason is because nobody has heard of anything these "clowns" have done. From steward to international VP? Lmfbo!!!!!! And you sir, support it!!! Hahahaha!!!!! Hahahaassasssaa!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I bet you buy the McDonalds Lobster Roll too!! Hahahaha!!
McDonald's don't sell the lobster roll here. Up your way they sell rooster on a stick. I hear you and o and murph have lunch there