Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

image-jpg.50826

Are you blaming this ski slope on Reagan?
Looks like a long, slow bleed to me?

Who will say NO TO THE STATUS QUO????
Right to work Reagan and other factors. That's the facts. They all add up. People electing republican governors that push right to work. There is so many reasons the labor movement has changed. People just don't want to acknowledge it. It's a waste of te to discuss it here. It's time you can't get back.

anHOURover

You only see what you want. You have know idea the history behind labor or what has changes it in the last 50 years. You know philly ups. That's your world.
Oh and now I'm from philly!! Keep trying son!!
Split raise hall is scared for his job right now!!
The lawyer is going to retire and count all the $ big brown gave him for passing countless concessions without the members approval!
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The lawyer is going to retire and count all the $ big brown gave him for passing countless concessions without the members approval!
FACT
Post you facts. These like always are accusations. Back them up with proof or your just a sucker.

anHOURover

Post you facts. These like always are accusations. Back them up with proof or your just a sucker.
The fact that those 2 mentioned above will not show face or their petition in my local proves my fact!
They both along with Sean the Boston bully came here and told their lies and left with a NO vote!
These roosters are failures!! FACT

wide load

FACT
Prove your fact!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And now the Funds are in good shape

Isn't the status of 804's pension, still "critical" ? Like 54% funded ?

Yet, they are bragging about a $400.00 increase in payout ?

retirees are enjoying their higher pensions.

Current retirees got a raise ?

That is almost unprecedented. Did it really happen ?

I have everything you have as well brother.

Just for the sake of being a Teamster, doesn't give you license to call everyone "brother".

It's (purpose) is ill intended.

I have multi million dollar houses out back!! I don't boast or brag!! I have professional athletes living on my block.

Sounds like you are over-extended.... financially.

BUT we are one sickness away from losing it all brother!! My new healthcare plan might not even cover my bills!!

Thanks.... for solidifying my point. :biggrin:

-Bug-

804brown

Isn't the status of 804's pension, still "critical" ? Like 54% funded ?

Yet, they are bragging about a $400.00 increase in payout ?

Current retirees got a raise ?

That is almost unprecedented. Did it really happen ?

-Bug-
Local 804's pension status is currently at 70% funded. It is ahead of schedule for coming out of critical status. Original date was 2022...updated date is mid 2019.
I was commenting on why so many members decided to retire recently. It was because the pension went up. No our retirees who retired prior to the increase did not get the increase. Alas.

wide load

HELLO they are afraid to step foot in my local! They know how bad they screwed us! That's proving my FACT! FACT
That doesn't prove jack. You are really that slow. I thought it was just an act. I know your afraid to post your local and hide behind the TOS, but can you put the state?

anHOURover

State of confusion...
Did I wake up another hoffa supporter out of his coma? I ran out of fingers and toes counting the concessions in this past contract that 90% of my local did not want!! Furthermore the anger has grown and now 99% of my local is against hoffa and the current e board! FACT

anHOURover

I seriously doubt that. Unless your local is in Baghdad
I post facts. Please ... You are not here! Those roosters took a private jet here and have not come back !! Cowards!! Even smith the half shirt belly button flasher will not come back!!
Murphy is afraid and has a mouth full of marbles !!
Sean the Boston bully is too busy making threats against his membership.
Hall is too busy lying about the 250 in 804!
Hoffa is too busy playing golf...
I'm looking for angry Tim. Anyone see that failure?

5habits100

Just out of curiosity since we are in an organizing thread. Can someone tell me exactly how many different companies Tim has organized in his local for his local? I could be wrong but I think his local only represents UPS. What a great organizer he will be.

wide load

Just out of curiosity since we are in an organizing thread. Can someone tell me exactly how many different companies Tim has organized in his local for his local? I could be wrong but I think his local only represents UPS. What a great organizer he will be.
And that is their only focus.,