Orion 3.0 Disaster.

Wrong. Now they can hit the time button and keep on delivering. It shows up on a report about working through lunch, but can you name one center manager who would discipline a driver for falsifying records by doing this? My center manager never would. They get the secret meeting about coding out lunch to and from area.

You can't scan while on lunch, the diad won't let you.

Sixth Punch Sense

Few diad changes not much ...not sure why they called it orion 3.0 because most changes diad related. BE CAREFUL: INSIDE BUILDING AND PUNCH IN TIME WILL BE UPDATED IF PRELOAD RUNS LATE..they are stealing time!
🧔✊
Well that's stupid. We are right next to the airport so preload is 95% of the time done by start time but I'll keep an eye on it. Even dumber is preload is usually done by 800 but our start time is 845. Figure this is for 9.5 and late pick ups, UPS can't figure out how to stagnate routes. So everyone starts at one time.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Well that's stupid. We are right next to the airport so preload is 95% of the time done by start time but I'll keep an eye on it. Even dumber is preload is usually done by 800 but our start time is 845. Figure this is for 9.5 and late pick ups, UPS can't figure out how to stagnate routes. So everyone starts at one time.
What happened to staggering start times to help with social distancing? 🙄
🧔✊

Hot Carl

They rolled it back out in our center this week too. Not so buggy this time, although I think it may have bricked a lot of the navigation cradles we have.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Similar to getting edd on the phones? But just one pkg at a time?
You can add one or many. It's called "possession scan".Very convenient if you help someone in another area. That edd and navigation is added quickly to your diad. Off routes are simpler as well because the address info is uploaded into edd.

Missort scans sent report to sups and remove that pk from the drivers edd.

Raw

Raw Member
Same here. I’ve been a driver for a year so it was honestly interesting to experience the Stone Age era. Also I barley knew the damn route I was on with 212 stops in a 72 mile radius
The Stone Age era was when we recorded each stop and package on paper and got acknowledgements for best penmanship in the center! Paper records were fun during rainstorms!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Stone Age era was when we recorded each stop and package on paper and got acknowledgements for best penmanship in the center! Paper records were fun during rainstorms!
You rip a sheet and keep that on top.