Orion 3.0 Disaster.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Already had a buddy text me saying none of the Inside building/AM times functions worked so he had to manually input it after his first stop. At least they got EDD

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Already had a buddy text me saying none of the Inside building/AM times functions worked so he had to manually input it after his first stop. At least they got EDD
They use what's called a geo fence. Supposed to automatically enter leave building time when you cross it. Unfortunately, we have to travel 3 miles from the center before it is considered outside the building. Guess what the latest gripe from management is.....in building time.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They have to sit through their entire lunch in real time, can't just punch it at the end of the day.
Wrong. Now they can hit the time button and keep on delivering. It shows up on a report about working through lunch, but can you name one center manager who would discipline a driver for falsifying records by doing this? My center manager never would. They get the secret meeting about coding out lunch to and from area.