ORION & peak...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Preview

BUCN85

Yeah. I think our center at least has suggested Orion as a tool. We are told hit your first stop. Or tell us that you aren't. And hit your miles however you can.

moldsporh

Just imagine if UPS bought out Santa Claus and made him an employee having to run Orion!
The media doing their Santa tracking updates would be really baffled how much he has changed his delivery route!

Oh could you imagine how upset he would be? Instead of going to the next house, he would have to leave the neighborhood and drop of a business stop across the 4 lane highway.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Orion is still on in our center, and the numbers get posted every day, but not a word is said about it. Too many noobs and seasonals screwing things up to worry about Orion compliance.

The one day the past two weeks that I wasn't over by 20 miles I ran under by 2. When I got in that night I walked in the office and gave mgmt the good news. We all had a good laugh.

Mr.Golden

There are many other ways to run Orion without doing it stop by stop (especially during peak season). I'm to the point now where I can manipulate it to my advantage.