Orlando Hub

AutoZone

BrownPower
Are you going to post in every thread your fetish for really wanting to be a ups driver? You haven't even obtained your seniority. You really are assuming a lot. I'm in Florida and I can tell you that you are dreaming if you think the wait will be 1-2 years.

Just pay your dues and put in your time without quitting again and when it happens, it'll happen. Those 25 plus years guys going into feeders won't put you in a package car that quick. It'll move you up in seniority but in FL expect a 5-7 year wait. And that's being generous.
Why do you feel the need to bash someone? Is that how miserable your life is?? Nothing better to do then get on brown cafe and try to beat down airlines hopes?? That's all I see you do in every thread.. You think you're so superior to everyone based on every post you write or respond to.. You're the best.. Everyone else in inferior... Geeze dude.. Grow up! Probably a divorced guy that's exwife took everything from you... And only get to see your kids 4 days a month... :censored2: loser...

AutoZone

BrownPower
Why do you feel the need to bash someone? Is that how miserable your life is?? Nothing better to do then get on brown cafe and try to beat down airlines hopes?? That's all I see you do in every thread.. You think you're so superior to everyone based on every post you write or respond to.. You're the best.. Everyone else in inferior... Geeze dude.. Grow up! Probably a divorced guy that's exwife took everything from you... And only get to see your kids 4 days a month... :censored2: loser...
Someones***

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ok. Yep you got me. Except I'm happily married and unlike you, I'm a full time driver that didn't quit when lil ' old ups got too hard to work at. And my wife actually does better then me when it comes to income , so I'm not hurting there buddy and neither are my happy kids.

How's the view from the trailer park Mr white trash.

Oh and I have little tolerance for constant stupidity and even less respect for quitters so yeah I called you out on it. I figured since you posted the same garbage in every thread. Hell you couldn't even be original enough to come up with a clever avatar that you had to steal the idea from a long time BC member. Yeah you figured me all out. You're the wittiest.

You know what long time veterans at ups find annoying ? Guys who don't even have a full working week in let alone obtained seniority , talking about how they're going to be a driver in a year or two. You know what else is more of a joke on top of that? The joke of a guy that couldn't keep the job before and quit, coming back saying how he will be a driver in a year or two. Yeah that annoys the guys who have 20 plus years in who knew how not to be a quitter. So go enjoy your second attempt at ups rookie. Try not to mess it up and quit again. Although if you did, I wouldn't be shocked.

Please come back in 8-10 years and complain about how you're still waiting to drive and boo hoo I shouldn't have quit before.

Brown jake is perfect name for you. You're definitely full of sh$@.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Ok. Yep you got me. Except I'm happily married and unlike you, I'm a full time driver that didn't quit when lil ' old ups got too hard to work at. And my wife actually does better then me when it comes to income , so I'm not hurting there buddy and neither are my happy kids.

How's the view from the trailer park Mr white trash.

Oh and I have little tolerance for constant stupidity and even less respect for quitters so yeah I called you out on it. I figured since you posted the same garbage in every thread. Hell you couldn't even be original enough to come up with a clever avatar that you had to steal the idea from a long time BC member. Yeah you figured me all out. You're the wittiest.

You know what long time veterans at ups find annoying ? Guys who don't even have a full working week in let alone obtained seniority , talking about how they're going to be a driver in a year or two. You know what else is more of a joke on top of that? The joke of a guy that couldn't keep the job before and quit, coming back saying how he will be a driver in a year or two. Yeah that annoys the guys who have 20 plus years in who knew how not to be a quitter. So go enjoy your second attempt at ups rookie. Try not to mess it up and quit again. Although if you did, I wouldn't be shocked.

Please come back in 8-10 years and complain about how you're still waiting to drive and boo hoo I shouldn't have quit before.

Brown jake is perfect name for you. You're definitely full of sh$@.
I'm the parts director for a big dealership.. Lol I'm far from trailer trash. I'm not one of these broke kids dependant on UPS.. I make 80k a year hardly working because I do my job so efficient. Only thing I don't have is fully paid medical dental and vision with a union behind my back and no retirement plan at dealerships.. Did not quit cuz it got hard.. I did 4 1/2 years. There was nothing hard.. I was numb to the work.. But when your 28 with a wife and 2 kids and my full time job gives me an ultimatum because hours changed at the dealer and the times conflicted, I made a choice to keep my house and support my family.. And choose the job that paid the bills.. Not the one that paid the insurance.. This only proves that you have nothing better to do then put people down.. You're a site grape that doesn't appreciate what you have. You should probably leave brown... And let people that take pride in what they do take over..

P.s. you're a :censored2:

AutoZone

BrownPower
I'm the parts director for a big dealership.. Lol I'm far from trailer trash. I'm not one of these broke kids dependant on UPS.. I make 80k a year hardly working because I do my job so efficient. Only thing I don't have is fully paid medical dental and vision with a union behind my back and no retirement plan at dealerships.. Did not quit cuz it got hard.. I did 4 1/2 years. There was nothing hard.. I was numb to the work.. But when your 28 with a wife and 2 kids and my full time job gives me an ultimatum because hours changed at the dealer and the times conflicted, I made a choice to keep my house and support my family.. And choose the job that paid the bills.. Not the one that paid the insurance.. This only proves that you have nothing better to do then put people down.. You're a site grape that doesn't appreciate what you have. You should probably leave brown... And let people that take pride in what they do take over..

Sour grape*

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Umm I've got 20 plus years including no injuries or accidents as a FT driver and I should quit so someone like you who "takes pride" can take over? Kid, on my worst day I'd run circles around and not even break a sweat. And 4 1/2 years? I've got ups socks who put more time in then you. You're THAT guy. The one that thinks he should be at the head of the line doing what others put in hard work and time in without any effort. Yeah ok. I'll quit so some rookie like you could take over. Umm nope. I actually had the fore sight to prioritize my career at ups and make it work with my life. Sorry you don't have those life coping skills. Maybe YOU should quit and let someone who actually wants to work there for the first time put their pride in. No? Yeah didn't think so rookie.

Life is about priorities. You chose yours. I chose mine. If a future at ups was one for you, you would have found a way to make it all work instead of excuses. And ok sour grapes. I know EXACTLY what I have and how I value it. Why? Because I worked hard to get there. I made choices and sacrifices just like any one else who puts their time in for a long time at ups.

Maybe instead of a "king of queens "avatar (since that would only be funny if you're an actual driver) maybe you should use a more fitting Kevin James character. One that speaks and says volumes of your "pride" and ability to do the job not once, but twice.

Brown Jake is no more!!! Meet Brown super Blart!!!

PS: you're just adorable.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1443840475.453935.jpg

AutoZone

BrownPower
Umm I've got 20 plus years including no injuries or accidents as a FT driver and I should quit so someone like you who "takes pride" can take over? Kid, on my worst day I'd run circles around and not even break a sweat. And 4 1/2 years? I've got ups socks who put more time in then you. You're THAT guy. The one that thinks he should be at the head of the line doing what others put in hard work and time in without any effort. Yeah ok. I'll quit so some rookie like you could take over. Umm nope. I actually had the fore sight to prioritize my career at ups and make it work with my life. Sorry you don't have those life coping skills. Maybe YOU should quit and let someone who actually wants to work there for the first time put their pride in. No? Yeah didn't think so rookie.

Life is about priorities. You chose yours. I chose mine. If a future at ups was one for you, you would have found a way to make it all work instead of excuses. And ok sour grapes. I know EXACTLY what I have and how I value it. Why? Because I worked hard to get there. I made choices and sacrifices just like any one else who puts their time in for a long time at ups.

Maybe instead of a "king of queens "avatar (since that would only be funny if you're an actual driver) maybe you should use a more fitting Kevin James character. One that speaks and says volumes of your "pride" and ability to do the job not once, but twice.

Brown Jake is no more!!! Meet Brown super Blart!!!

PS: you're just adorable. View attachment 55744
Again, just putting people down.. It's all you're good for.. Lol so you've got 20+ years... That means mid 90s. If my memory serves me correct, UPS was hiring drivers off the street back then. So have you even put in any work in the warehouse? Or do you just get off on running your snotty 100k a year, "I'm a driver mouth?" Thinking you're better then everyone else... Instead of being a dousche bag, why not be positive and helpful? Why such an ass when you've had it so good? I can tell you've never put in hard work at UPS cause you're not happy to see when someone breaks thru the wall there. When I have 20+ years in, and im doing good, I'd be happy to hear the new ones coming in made it, cause I know their struggle to get there. Again. You're just an :censored2:. Have a good rest of your day fellow UPSer..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Again, just putting people down.. It's all you're good for.. Lol so you've got 20+ years... That means mid 90s. If my memory serves me correct, UPS was hiring drivers off the street back then. So have you even put in any work in the warehouse? Or do you just get off on running your snotty 100k a year, "I'm a driver mouth?" Thinking you're better then everyone else... Instead of being a dousche bag, why not be positive and helpful? Why such an ass when you've had it so good? I can tell you've never put in hard work at UPS cause you're not happy to see when someone breaks thru the wall there. When I have 20+ years in, and im doing good, I'd be happy to hear the new ones coming in made it, cause I know their struggle to get there. Again. You're just an :censored2:. Have a good rest of your day fellow UPSer..
No genius I put some PT years in. And it's not called a "warehouse " but if you had time in, you'd know. Worked both reload/preload/car wash/EAM and SaT airs etc. I've done more split shifts and "hard work" then you've had time in. You obviously can't tell much but I already gathered that from your previous asinine posts. You sure do know a lot about ups in the 90s. Weren't you like 5 at that time Mr 28 yo?

And I do have respect for the new guys and the ones coming up. I've helped many. But sorry if I don't have respect for the likes of you that quits and then comes back thinking he will be a driver in 10 minutes. Don't worry about what you'll do at 20 plus years, you'll probably quit way before that when your quick wait to driver turns into 5-10 years.

And I don't think I'm better then everyone else, just you. Only you and idiots like you.

Here's my positive and helpful tip for you, I'm positive that you have no idea what it takes for long term at ups. It would be helpful for you if you learn to just actually do the job and wait your turn. Don't quit this time if life gets too complicated.

There you go Brown Blart.

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No genius I put some PT years in. And it's not called a "warehouse " but if you had time in, you'd know. Worked both reload/preload/car wash/EAM and SaT airs etc. I've done more split shifts and "hard work" then you've had time in. You obviously can't tell much but I already gathered that from your previous asinine posts. You sure do know a lot about ups in the 90s, weren't you like 5 or so at that time?

And I do have respect for the new guys and the ones coming up. I've helped many. But sorry if I don't have respect for the likes of you that quits and then comes back thinking he will be a driver in 10 minutes. Don't worry about what you'll do at 20 plus years, you'll probably quit way before that when your quick wait to driver turns into 5-10 years.

And I don't think I'm better then everyone else, just you. Only you and idiots like you.

Here's my positive and helpful tip for you, I'm positive that you have no idea what it takes for long term at ups. It would be helpful for you if you learn to just actually do the job and wait your turn. Don't quit this time if life gets too complicated.

There you go Brown Blart.

AutoZone

BrownPower
3 weeks in.. Already into sort.. In talking with others at the hub, people have been getting their driving packets/calls right around the year mark.. Finding out from the people I'm talking with that most either have bad driving records, or can't drive stick, so they're having a hard time filling drivers positions.. :)

AutoZone

BrownPower
You should be in feeders by the end of the year.
Why can't you :censored2:wads ever day nice encouraging stuff?? Always negative! "Hey Jake, that's awesome!! Good luck!" Is that so hard? I swear all you need to leave already with your terrible attitudes. It's really a tell of how terrible your lives really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You're another idiot.. You can excuse yourself from this post.. Why are all you :censored2:ing UPS guys arrogant :censored2:ing :censored2:s?? Geeze. Grow the hell up.
And you come across as an egotistical jack ass. Three weeks in and you're already talking about how you'll be driving? Get your freaking seniority first and worry about being PT for awhile. Just make sure you don't quit before that or you probably won't get a third try.

And then eventually when it does become your turn to try and qualify to drive, you'll have to do another 30 day try out which won't be as easy as earning your PT seniority.

Maybe why you're not getting the pat on the back you so desperately apparently need is because you expect to be a driver right away after quitting the first time because life got too difficult for you to time manage. Most people here earned their positions through years of sacrifice and time put in.

But you come on here acting like you figured it all out and you'll be a driver before your first year when you haven't even put in your 30 days. We see guys like you every peak and it's very annoying as hell. They all talk like you about how they'll be a driver in months. That's like walking into a hospital and saying you'll be a doctor even though you've only applied to med school.

Put your time in, earn your place and until then, shut the hell up pre-rookie.

It's annoying and you look like an idiot when you say stuff like that.

But please feel free to start 5 other threads on here about you moving on up.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Why can't you :censored2:wads ever day nice encouraging stuff?? Always negative! "Hey Jake, that's awesome!! Good luck!" Is that so hard? I swear all you old shytheads need to leave already with your terrible attitudes. It's really a tell of how terrible your lives really are.

I love how you say all us guys should leave ups because YOU don't like our attitude. You haven't worked here long enough to understand why the 20 plus year guys are sarcastic or have a realistic attitude.

I actually can't wait until you become a driver and get your ass handed to you in ways you obviously aren't ready for Mr thin skin. You won't make your ft seniority with your mindset.

But we should all just get out of the way so big boy jake can show us how it's done. Why don't you put your letter in for management? A good yes man like you is what ups needs to clean up all us old timers bad attitudes.

You're a tool.