Orlando Hub

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Why can't you :censored2:wads ever day nice encouraging stuff?? Always negative! "Hey Jake, that's awesome!! Good luck!" Is that so hard? I swear all you old shytheads need to leave already with your terrible attitudes. It's really a tell of how terrible your lives really are.
Oh you're going to have a good time at this company...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're another idiot.. You can excuse yourself from this post.. Why are all you :censored2:ing UPS guys arrogant :censored2:ing :censored2:s?? Geeze. Grow the hell up.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1445222180.824553.jpg

Johney

You're another idiot.. You can excuse yourself from this post.. Why are all you :censored2:ing UPS guys arrogant :censored2:ing :censored2:s?? Geeze. Grow the hell up.

Why can't you :censored2:wads ever day nice encouraging stuff?? Always negative! "Hey Jake, that's awesome!! Good luck!" Is that so hard? I swear all you old shytheads need to leave already with your terrible attitudes. It's really a tell of how terrible your lives really are.
Yawn.

Lighten up!

He was just having a little fun at your expense.
Thank you.

Johney

Brownjake to senior driver:.50 over? Jesus you old guys are draining this company! Why don't you guys just retire so I can get to the top in less than a year.
There's one just like him every year and they never last more than a year or two tops. Usually fired for cutting corners.

AutoZone

BrownPower
And you come across as an egotistical jack ass. Three weeks in and you're already talking about how you'll be driving? Get your freaking seniority first and worry about being PT for awhile. Just make sure you don't quit before that or you probably won't get a third try.

And then eventually when it does become your turn to try and qualify to drive, you'll have to do another 30 day try out which won't be as easy as earning your PT seniority.

Maybe why you're not getting the pat on the back you so desperately apparently need is because you expect to be a driver right away after quitting the first time because life got too difficult for you to time manage. Most people here earned their positions through years of sacrifice and time put in.

But you come on here acting like you figured it all out and you'll be a driver before your first year when you haven't even put in your 30 days. We see guys like you every peak and it's very annoying as hell. They all talk like you about how they'll be a driver in months. That's like walking into a hospital and saying you'll be a doctor even though you've only applied to med school.

Put your time in, earn your place and until then, shut the hell up pre-rookie.

It's annoying and you look like an idiot when you say stuff like that.

But please feel free to start 5 other threads on here about you moving on up.
I love how you say all us guys should leave ups because YOU don't like our attitude. You haven't worked here long enough to understand why the 20 plus year guys are sarcastic or have a realistic attitude.

I actually can't wait until you become a driver and get your ass handed to you in ways you obviously aren't ready for Mr thin skin. You won't make your ft seniority with your mindset.

But we should all just get out of the way so big boy jake can show us how it's done. Why don't you put your letter in for management? A good yes man like you is what ups needs to clean up all us old timers bad attitudes.

You're a tool.
Brownjake to senior driver:.50 over? Jesus you old guys are draining this company! Why don't you guys just retire so I can get to the top in less than a year.
There's one just like him every year and they never last more than a year or two tops. Usually fired for cutting corners.
Again, I know everything of what to expect from this company.. I seriously don't think working there for 4 1/2 years qualifies me as a rookie.. I look at it as more of an ace pitcher had Tommy Johns surgery and is now ready to start pitching again.. Now, until any of you truly know how my hub operates, you really can't say anything.. I'm the one working there and seeing what's going on... All of you at other jobs or centers just know what you're told, which we all know is bull.. I'm talking to the people that have already passed up their chance... And they all are saying the same thing.. Year to year and a half they've gotten the calls.. Then I'm taking to my friends that are drivers that are telling me their working 12 hour days because they're so thin right now they're staying out late helping other drivers finish. And the volume isn't even heavy... I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but if you're going to comment on my thread at least be positive... :censored2: !

Again, I know everything of what to expect from this company.. I seriously don't think working there for 4 1/2 years qualifies me as a rookie.. I look at it as more of an ace pitcher had Tommy Johns surgery and is now ready to start pitching again.. Now, until any of you truly know how my hub operates, you really can't say anything.. I'm the one working there and seeing what's going on... All of you at other jobs or centers just know what you're told, which we all know is bull.. I'm talking to the people that have already passed up their chance... And they all are saying the same thing.. Year to year and a half they've gotten the calls.. Then I'm taking to my friends that are drivers that are telling me their working 12 hour days because they're so thin right now they're staying out late helping other drivers finish. And the volume isn't even heavy... I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but if you're going to comment on my thread at least be positive... :censored2: !

How about this. I drive in the Orlando building. We are cutting routes and sending people home every day. We over staffed so bad last peak, they are going to cut everything they can this year to save as much money as possible.

But hey if you want to wear the uniform so bad you can always be a jumper for me this peak. I could use someone to carry up all that furniture to my 3 and 4 floor apartments.

AutoZone

BrownPower
How about this. I drive in the Orlando building. We are cutting routes and sending people home every day. We over staffed so bad last peak, they are going to cut everything they can this year to save as much money as possible.

But hey if you want to wear the uniform so bad you can always be a jumper for me this peak. I could use someone to carry up all that furniture to my 3 and 4 floor apartments.
Why are 4 other drivers telling me the opposite?

AutoZone

BrownPower

Saying east and west side are severely understaffed

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Your "41/2" years before is null and void. You quit. That time doesn't mean anything so get that out of your head. Ups has changed since then and you're still a pre seniority rookie. You're not some "ace pitcher " brought in to save the day, you're a lowly PT pre seniority rookie who hasn't even got the time in to be "preaching " to the 20 plus year employees.

You even had a veteran driver out of Orlando tell you that you are dreaming yet since it doesn't fit the narrative in your head, I guess he's wrong too. If they're cutting routes and sending drivers home, guess what rookie? They are going to stop soon with the influx of drivers being put on. Then you'll have a 7-10 year wait until the next flow. Just like everyone was telling you. Those drivers are working 10-12 hours because that's the new way ups does it. Things have changed since your first try at ups years ago.

Here's positive for you: I'm positive you are an absolute tool that doesn't have the mentality to be a driver. Is that better pre rookie?

Johney

Brownjake just got pwned.

Johney

Then I'm taking to my friends that are drivers that are telling me their working 12 hour days because they're so thin right now they're staying out late helping other drivers finish. And the volume isn't even heavy... I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but if you're going to comment on my thread at least be positive... :censored2: !
It's called Orion,but if you knew half of what you're talking about you'd know that. Oh and I go to Orlando quite a bit there :censored2:!

T

Turdferguson

3 weeks in.. Already into sort.. In talking with others at the hub, people have been getting their driving packets/calls right around the year mark.. Finding out from the people I'm talking with that most either have bad driving records, or can't drive stick, so they're having a hard time filling drivers positions.. :)

Hey Jake that is awesome! Good luck pal!

giphy.gif

Faceplanted

I work in the region. The 3 centers in the Orlando hub are sending home 10 or so drivers a day, some centers have even asked if drivers wanted the whole week off. They are way over staffed, 80% of the feeder guys who got trained last year for peak have been back in package since after last peak, now about 95% are back in package since summer vacays are over. It's gonna be a long wait for you hot shot. Enjoy your 150 dollar pay checks.

FYI, the guys getting asked to drive were mostly asked last year as cover drivers or "temp" holiday drivers. They though they would be full time but since they gained their seniority after October 15 last year they are all back in the hub

You have 2 guys in the know right now telling you what's up but u choose to listen to the your part time co workers who have absolutely no clue wtf is going on

Your only shot at a full time driving spot in the near future would have been in Lakeland

Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think pretty much anybody on here will tell you I have an extremely optimistic view of this company. But you're out there man.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I think pretty much anybody on here will tell you I have an extremely optimistic view of this company. But you're out there man.

That's why you're one of the few respected managers on here. You have a realistic sense that overrides blind optimism. He doesn't have a clue. He will have a 7-10 wait and maybe by 50 he will start to drive. And it's a young man's game so he will be lucky to last 15 years before he has bigger issues.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

LMFAO!

Johney

I work in the region. The 3 centers in the Orlando hub are sending home 10 or so drivers a day, some centers have even asked if drivers wanted the whole week off. They are way over staffed, 80% of the feeder guys who got trained last year for peak have been back in package since after last peak, now about 95% are back in package since summer vacays are over. It's gonna be a long wait for you hot shot. Enjoy your 150 dollar pay checks.

FYI, the guys getting asked to drive were mostly asked last year as cover drivers or "temp" holiday drivers. They though they would be full time but since they gained their seniority after October 15 last year they are all back in the hub

You have 2 guys in the know right now telling you what's up but u choose to listen to the your part time co workers who have absolutely no clue wtf is going on

Your only shot at a full time driving spot in the near future would have been in Lakeland
Pwnd for a second time!
boom.jpg