Orlando Hub

Faceplanted

This know it all probably has no clue the difference between cover driver, "temp" driver and full time driver

The funniest part is if he gets his 30 days after oct 15. In this region that makes him seasonal. So you won't even get your seniority until Feb/March at the earliest

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lol gotta love when UPS hires people that can't read... I guess it's cool as long as Orion tells you where to go.. You obviously can't read when I clearly said, even tho it was directed out of sarcasm... I'll take the "complement"... Geeze dude... You sure you're not the homeless guy that sleeps under the break room takes at midnight shift?
Complement equals autocorrect. I love it when ups hires back quitters like yourself who are severely delusional. Oh I read what you wrote. I just think you're dense for trying to turn my sarcasm into some witty comeback. Like your job at ups, keep trying. Eventually in many years, you'll get it right.

No I'm not the homeless guy, nice try Jake off. I'm the guy who will make 100k plus this year while coming home to beautiful water view house after work since you so inquired.

Oh and I don't use Orion to tell me how to do the route I've been on for years. You would know what area knowledge is if you ever were a driver but once again you are not. No matter how delusional you are.

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Brownjake, I've read this entire thread over the last couple of days, And I usually don't get involved in the back and forth drivel. Won't do it this time. I'm making one post here and this one post only. I started off cleaning commodes and sweeping floors for this outfit as a PT porter/unloader. I spent the last 29 of my total of 38 years as a feeder driver. Ended up with 34 years safe driving. I've seen and done more than most on here. Your babbling is really getting old, and a waste of bandwidth. Respect here and with this company is earned. When you go forth and accomplish all your lofty goals, come back on here and tell us about it. Until then, go and memorize your seeing habits or 10 point commentary. Until then, please give us a break.
This right here is why the retirees are valued here.

Johney

Brownjake, I've read this entire thread over the last couple of days, And I usually don't get involved in the back and forth drivel. Won't do it this time. I'm making one post here and this one post only. I started off cleaning commodes and sweeping floors for this outfit as a PT porter/unloader. I spent the last 29 of my total of 38 years as a feeder driver. Ended up with 34 years safe driving. I've seen and done more than most on here. Your babbling is really getting old, and a waste of bandwidth. Respect here and with this company is earned. When you go forth and accomplish all your lofty goals, come back on here and tell us about it. Until then, go and memorize your seeing habits or 10 point commentary. Until then, please give us a break.
And Brownjake is......wait for it...................pwnd once again.
Ok now I'm done,until I get a look at those bid sheets and I will.

AutoZone

BrownPower
And Brownjake is......wait for it...................pwnd once again.
Ok now I'm done,until I get a look at those bid sheets and I will.
The bid sheets right now are for part time to fill time, and preload... That's all.. There's also the twi senoity list, which the first page goes from June 84 - Dec 07... I started in June of 07.. Would be nice to be on the 1st page. Just shows there's not much twi senoity in this hub and how quickly people move. 25 people.. Then it jumps to 2010 till now on the rest of the pages.. But yes Orion, I'm a quitter and am not even on the bottom of the last page yet. And I'm cool with that. I'll get there...

AutoZone

BrownPower
So you were on feeders in less then 5 years? Great to know.. :) I'm just pulling the positive out of your post. The rest didn't mean very much. Thanks! Happy retirement!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The bid sheets right now are for part time to fill time, and preload... That's all.. There's also the twi senoity list, which the first page goes from June 84 - Dec 07... I started in June of 07.. Would be nice to be on the 1st page. Just shows there's not much twi senoity in this hub and how quickly people move. 25 people.. Then it jumps to 2010 till now on the rest of the pages.. But yes Orion, I'm a quitter and am not even on the bottom of the last page yet. And I'm cool with that. I'll get there...
Your June of 07 doesn't matter. Why? Because you quit. You're not on the list. You have to get it out of your head about the times you used to work here. They don't matter at all. You don't have your seniority in and you might want to check your supplement because you can't earn seniority during what they consider peak months. You might be a "seasonal " in the system which would mean you probably going to be laid off after peak.

Maybe if you stopped acting like you'll be a driver tomorrow when you haven't earned the time to then you probably wouldn't be getting any grief. But we see guys like you every year.

They never last. They either get fired, hurt or in an accident.

You should go into PT management. I heard they hire all their off the street drivers from that rank. You'd be a shoe in.

Oh and being that you have no seniority and are probably a seasonal hire, you can't sign bid sheets kid. You better hope HR didn't code you as a seasonal hire otherwise you're going to be even more disappointed when you have to start over a third time.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Your June of 07 doesn't matter. Why? Because you quit. You're not on the list. You have to get it out of your head about the times you used to work here. They don't matter at all. You don't have your seniority in and you might want to check your supplement because you can't earn seniority during what they consider peak months. You might be a "seasonal " in the system which would mean you probably going to be laid off after peak.

Maybe if you stopped acting like you'll be a driver tomorrow when you haven't earned the time to then you probably wouldn't be getting any grief. But we see guys like you every year.

They never last. They either get fired, hurt or in an accident.

You should go into PT management. I heard they hire all their off the street drivers from that rank. You'd be a shoe in.

Oh and being that you have no seniority and are probably a seasonal hire, you can't sign bid sheets kid. You better hope HR didn't code you as a seasonal hire otherwise you're going to be even more disappointed when you have to start over a third time.
I'm def not on as seasonal.. And I've already asked those questions. I'll get my senoity on Thursday the 29th... Thats a non issue.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm def not on as seasonal.. And I've already asked those questions. I'll get my senoity on Thursday the 29th... Thats a non issue.
So you think. You might want check your supplement and HR. HR is known for saying anything to hire guys like you. If they put you in the system as seasonal, you won't be able to change that.

Faceplanted

Lmfao!!! Brah u are seasonal 100%. Doesn't matter what hr tells u!!!! If u make book after oct 15 you don't get seniority. You have to start over come Jan 15th which is the end of the free period.... That is if they even call you back.

Sounds like mr know it all knows nothing at all

Johney

Sorry buddy you can not gain seniority after the 15th. The only thing maybe even possible is if they keep you going not as seasonal and you can still make your 30 in 90 or is it 30 in 120 if that is even possible.