Our center manager quit suddenly 2 weeks ago.

wage EARNER

Does anyone have a decent idea what a center manager/DM makes per year? I know CMs start at over 100k. I'm guessing 100-105k to start with maybe 5k bonuses? Add 25-40k for a DM. And a 2-3% raise each year.

Ouch

We had 2 division managers quit. I figured once you get to that level you pretty much had it made. I will say both the ones that quit were pretty decent guys when it came to me going to local hearings with them. We have had some doozies though also.

Rico

Our center manager would be the perfect poster boy for <INSERT ANY RANDOM CIGARETTE COMPANY HERE>. UPS should bill <INSERT ANY RANDOM CIGARETTE COMPANY HERE> for the advertising that takes place in the smoking area outside our center on a daily basis before and after each conference call.
The_Smoking_Man_%28X-Files%29.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I don't know who would ever want the job. Aside from the supposed 6 figure salary. The amount of crap that comes down the pipeline that they deal with...

As much as drivers deal with numbers, center manager's live and die by them. If the numbers aren't there, they get hung.
I make six figures and just work as instructed. So what's another reason to go management?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The devil you know is often better than the devil you dont. So as bad as your center manager might be, never forget that his replacement could be even worse.

Sent using BrownCafe App

brownrod

I don't even know what a center manager actually does...
Ours disappeared a while back. things seem better now. Wonder if they will ever get a new one... I won't bother to learn the new one's name.

ManInBrown

Our center manager is great. From what I've been told the best one the center has had in 25 years. Treats you like a human being. No complaints here