Our forests are dying....

Big Babooba

The real reason they're all crying is because they all realized that the mushrooms growing out of all those rotting stumps were not of the "magic" variety.:happy-very:

Sammie

I'm assuming that the idea of these folks munching
away on a relish tray would bring about a 72 hour hold in the nearest psych ward.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The real reason they're all crying is because they all realized that the mushrooms growing out of all those rotting stumps were not of the "magic" variety.:happy-very:
I was thinking along the same lines. I was thinking the DEA helicopter flew over and spotted their sensi pot crop and burned it. They are upset over a dead tree but don't mind pulling a plant out of the ground to burn in their bongs.

UPSNewbie

I was thinking along the same lines. I was thinking the DEA helicopter flew over and spotted their sensi pot crop and burned it. They are upset over a dead tree but don't mind pulling a plant out of the ground to burn in their bongs.

They understand that pot is a renewable resource but can't seem to figure out that trees are as well. They're thinking short term, not long term.