The debunked pseudoscience “gender identity” is being put in our contract.

Thebrownblob

Im not playing along everytime democrats want to pull some made up opressed demographic out of their collective asses and pretend like its some civil rights battle.
So for virtue signaling or just CYA language and actions? I’m not a fan either but apparently it’s reality.

1685369501205.png

Jim Rockford

So for virtue signaling or just CYA language and actions? I’m not a fan either but apparently it’s reality.

View attachment 430827
Lol. Yeah. I dont really let politcal tycoons mold my perception of reality. Thats why dumbasses burned women at the stake as witches. Collective agreement of every inhabitant of the universe wouldnt make Bruce Jenner a female. This isn’t hard stuff. No amount of woke scoulding or going along to get along will change that.

Thebrownblob

Lol. Yeah. I dont really let politcal tycoons mold my perception of reality. Thats why dumbasses burned women at the stake as witches. Collective agreement of every inhabitant of the universe wouldnt make Bruce Jenner a female. This isn’t hard stuff. No amount of woke scoulding or going along to get along will change that.
I think you’re letting her eat you up. It’s not that I necessarily disagree with you, but nothing is going to change its a fad. Just like BLM it will fade away . People will get tired of chopping their penises off.

Jim Rockford

I think you’re letting her eat you up. It’s not that I necessarily disagree with you, but nothing is going to change its a fad. Just like BLM it will fade away . People will get tired of chopping their penises off.
It doesnt eat me up. Im just voting NO and not going along with some psuedo woke religious impossibility like gender identity. It was the national negotiating committe that listed it as some huge win. I cant pretend it didnt happen.

Thebrownblob

It doesnt eat me up. Im just voting NO and not going along with some psuedo woke religious impossibility like gender identity. It was the national negotiating committe that listed it as some huge win. I cant pretend it didnt happen.
OK, I respect that, your choice. I’m glad you’re voting either way. Probably not much of a win, might’ve even been brought up by the company since they already do it to make the union take a stance.

BrownFury

Why doesn’t the teamster app update with new negotiation information? Been almost 2 weeks without an update. Seeing that countdown clock without any updates is making me anxious.

Why doesn’t the teamster app update with new negotiation information? Been almost 2 weeks without an update. Seeing that countdown clock without any updates is making me anxious.
There should be a drop-down menu on the top left, touch that and then "check for updates" and you should be fine.