Our lying President

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Now people badmouthing the intelligence findings and parroting White House talking points may actually be the ones embracing conspiracies.
But then again, they’ve been riding the Hamite/Rush/Jones express for decades anyway.
Just more stupid, disingenuous arguments that are logical fallacies.

newfie

The astounding part is that he still has 40% of the American people believing every word he says.But, having lost the House , GOP senators beginning to distance themselves from him the economy beginning to stall out and the possibility of federal indictments, 2019 could be the one of the more tumultuous years we've had in a while.

puff puff pass, you're smoking some good :censored2: . nobody likes a weed hog.

bbsam

Staff member
And what exactly did they do that's connected to Trump? Where's the Russian collusion that Mueller is charged with finding?
I challenge you to post exactly what Mueller is charged with finding. I and others have posted it for you many times in the past and you choose to ignore it.

Go ahead. I believe you can do it.

vantexan

I challenge you to post exactly what Mueller is charged with finding. I and others have posted it for you many times in the past and you choose to ignore it.

Go ahead. I believe you can do it.
Refresh my memory Obi wan. Many times in the past you've made it very clear that Russian collusion was a forgone conclusion, just a matter of time until Trump is impeached over it. You refuse to acknowledge that it was a conspiracy of highly placed Democrats to destroy Trump. Conspiracy theory this and that. Except the major players have all been fired, demoted, or resigned. That's a hell of a lot more going for collusion against Trump than Russian collusion. I'm praying Trump asks Trey Gowdy to serve as attorney general. If you were any of those involved you'd be shaking in your boots if Gowdy is chosen.

Last edited:

newfie

Just to name a few; Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn and Rick Gates, wish you were right.

yes quite impressive .
Manifort - lets investigate Russian meddling and just to look good nail a guy on his tax cheats from 10 years ago. and then lets try to turn the guy against trump and see if we can get him to make up lies about someone else to help us
papadopoulous - his crime of lying was so heinous a judge gave him 14 days . he has yet to serve his time and spends his days tweeting and talking about how his government in collusion with two other countries conspired to set him up.
Flynn - initially the fbi investigators who interviewed him said he was honest suddenly when mueller needed some leverage they created a lying charge to try to squeeze him. the government has now taken this guy who served his country honorably for decades and may at the worst have lied one time and ruined his life . nice gestapo we have here eh?
rick gates - tax cheat number two . we are investigating Russian election meddling right ?

you didn't mention the Russians that have been charged. why did mueller file those charges? why didn't he seal those indictments and wait for those Russians to come here on trips and then spring the indictments on them. Instead they will never come here and stand trial. Did mueller screw up or did he do this purposely knowing that he did not have enough to actually convict them? in any case he has now created the impression all those Russians were doing something wrong and best of all he never actually has to go to court and prove it.

honestly if you're proud of this investigation then you have to ask yourself are you a partisan or a patriot of this country?

oldngray

nowhere special
yes quite impressive .
Manifort - lets investigate Russian meddling and just to look good nail a guy on his tax cheats from 10 years ago. and then lets try to turn the guy against trump and see if we can get him to make up lies about someone else to help us
papadopoulous - his crime of lying was so heinous a judge gave him 14 days . he has yet to serve his time and spends his days tweeting and talking about how his government in collusion with two other countries conspired to set him up.
Flynn - initially the fbi investigators who interviewed him said he was honest suddenly when mueller needed some leverage they created a lying charge to try to squeeze him. the government has now taken this guy who served his country honorably for decades and may at the worst have lied one time and ruined his life . nice gestapo we have here eh?
rick gates - tax cheat number two . we are investigating Russian election meddling right ?

you didn't mention the Russians that have been charged. why did mueller file those charges? why didn't he seal those indictments and wait for those Russians to come here on trips and then spring the indictments on them. Instead they will never come here and stand trial. Did mueller screw up or did he do this purposely knowing that he did not have enough to actually convict them? in any case he has now created the impression all those Russians were doing something wrong and best of all he never actually has to go to court and prove it.

honestly if you're proud of this investigation then you have to ask yourself are you a partisan or a patriot of this country?

Mueller indicted a lot of ham sandwiches.