Our lying President

newfie

Mueller indicted a lot of ham sandwiches.

the best one may be if he indicts Assange which it looks like he did. That will make a lot of liberals nervous who actually believe Assange has a first amendment right to post his information.

I think they have a valid argument . whats the difference between a NY Times reporter posting classified information from a source and Assange posting hacked emails from a source?

bbsam

Staff member
Refresh my memory Obi wan. Many times in the past you've made it very clear that Russian collusion was a forgone conclusion, just a matter of time until Trump is impeached over it. You refuse to acknowledge that it was a conspiracy of highly placed Democrats to destroy Trump. Conspiracy theory this and that. Except the major players have all been fired, demoted, or resigned. That's a hell of a lot more going for collusion against Trump than Russian collusion. I'm praying Trump asks Trey Gowdy to serve as attorney general. If you were any of those involved you'd be shaking in your boots if Gowdy is chosen.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

Which words do you need help with?

watdaflock?

yes quite impressive .
Manifort - lets investigate Russian meddling and just to look good nail a guy on his tax cheats from 10 years ago. and then lets try to turn the guy against trump and see if we can get him to make up lies about someone else to help us
papadopoulous - his crime of lying was so heinous a judge gave him 14 days . he has yet to serve his time and spends his days tweeting and talking about how his government in collusion with two other countries conspired to set him up.
Flynn - initially the fbi investigators who interviewed him said he was honest suddenly when mueller needed some leverage they created a lying charge to try to squeeze him. the government has now taken this guy who served his country honorably for decades and may at the worst have lied one time and ruined his life . nice gestapo we have here eh?
rick gates - tax cheat number two . we are investigating Russian election meddling right ?

you didn't mention the Russians that have been charged. why did mueller file those charges? why didn't he seal those indictments and wait for those Russians to come here on trips and then spring the indictments on them. Instead they will never come here and stand trial. Did mueller screw up or did he do this purposely knowing that he did not have enough to actually convict them? in any case he has now created the impression all those Russians were doing something wrong and best of all he never actually has to go to court and prove it.

honestly if you're proud of this investigation then you have to ask yourself are you a partisan or a patriot of this country?

bbsam

Staff member
There you go again, A Dim trying to dissolve the laws of the USA.
Dims never think the laws apply to them.
They are not criminals until convicted in a court of their peers.
Manafort has been convicted.

Papadopoulis pleaded guilty.

Mueller indicted both of them.

What other ignorant and partisan remarks would you like to spew.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

He didn't indict criminals ... I understand Ebonics is your first language but there are rules in the English language.

When they were indicted, they were not yet convicted.

bbsam

Staff member
He didn't indict criminals ... I understand Ebonics is your first language but there are rules in the English language.

When they were indicted, they were not yet convicted.
It turns out that they were criminals. I know for a fact NONE were ham sandwiches before or after.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It turns out that they were criminals. I know for a fact NONE were ham sandwiches before or after.
You probably read the sentence in the news paper that, "The dead man was walking across the street when he was hit by the car." and see nothing wrong with that logic.
Dimwit logic is the only kind of logic you understand.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

hook.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
You probably read the sentence in the news paper that, "The dead man was walking across the street when he was hit by the car." and see nothing wrong with that logic.
Dimwit logic is the only kind of logic you understand.
You probably think the term “busted” in news stories is appropriate.

You probably think that there would be nothing wrong with a president named as an “unindicted coconspirator”.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You are predictable. You always post that when someone makes you look like an ass, as if you were just “setting them up”.
Nice try to keep yourself from lookin' like the illogical thinker.
I was pickin' on ya for the Screwball Logic.
I learned that in 8th grade and it's a classic example.

Last edited: