Our lying President

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It turns out that they were criminals. I know for a fact NONE were ham sandwiches before or after.
Here's your ham sammich!
Do you see the face of Trump in the melted cheese? ... you seem to see it in everything else!

Ham sammich.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There you go again, A Dim trying to dissolve the laws of the USA.
Dims never think the laws apply to them.
They are not criminals until convicted in a court of their peers.
Rather obvious now isn't it!
Got you and you are not man enough to laugh at yourself.
LMFAO ... I'm trying to laugh with you but your hubris pride won't let you!

You are predictable. You always post that when someone makes you look like an ass, as if you were just “setting them up”.
Like I said. I understand English and Logic are not your strong points. LMFAO

bbsam

Staff member
Rather obvious now isn't it!
Got you and you are not man enough to laugh at yourself.
LMFAO ... I'm trying to laugh with you but your hubris pride won't let you!

Like I said. I understand English and Logic are not your strong points. LMFAO
What size troll badge would you like?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
if only the press had put the same energy into counting and manufacturing Obama's lie count . He would be the babe ruth of lying presidents.

Wow, just WOW! baa baa baa.

Except the major players have all been fired, demoted, or resigned. That's a hell of a lot more going for collusion against Trump than Russian collusion. I'm praying Trump asks Trey Gowdy to serve as attorney general. If you were any of those involved you'd be shaking in your boots if Gowdy is chosen.

So, by your logic, if you get rid of those who do your bidding then you are not guilty of anything they did at your bidding before being fired! You really need to rethink your life! Installing Gowdy as AG guarantees a democratic president in 2020!

yes quite impressive .
Manifort - lets investigate Russian meddling and just to look good nail a guy on his tax cheats from 10 years ago. and then lets try to turn the guy against trump and see if we can get him to make up lies about someone else to help us
papadopoulous - his crime of lying was so heinous a judge gave him 14 days . he has yet to serve his time and spends his days tweeting and talking about how his government in collusion with two other countries conspired to set him up.
Flynn - initially the fbi investigators who interviewed him said he was honest suddenly when mueller needed some leverage they created a lying charge to try to squeeze him. the government has now taken this guy who served his country honorably for decades and may at the worst have lied one time and ruined his life . nice gestapo we have here eh?
rick gates - tax cheat number two . we are investigating Russian election meddling right ?
you didn't mention the Russians that have been charged. why did mueller file those charges? why didn't he seal those indictments and wait for those Russians to come here on trips and then spring the indictments on them. Instead they will never come here and stand trial. Did mueller screw up or did he do this purposely knowing that he did not have enough to actually convict them? in any case he has now created the impression all those Russians were doing something wrong and best of all he never actually has to go to court and prove it.
honestly if you're proud of this investigation then you have to ask yourself are you a partisan or a patriot of this country?

WOW, selective memory or changing facts to fit your narrative?
Mainfort-found guilty at his first trial! Now is scared :censored2:less he'll spend the rest of his life keeps offering to strike a plea deal in second trial and Mueller hasn't responded to offers. I personally believe no response is due to Mueller already having all the evidence that Manifort could possibly give up. SEE YA MANI-BABY!
Papadopoulous- Lied and flipped. Has not paid for his crime. Could it be because his info is leading to a much bigger case or report?
Flynn- I do not believe the FBI investigators ever said dick about him (seems to be Mueller's M.O., not releasing any information at all) Has pleaded guilty and as pinted out previously no info leaked from Mueller's team. We will all find out when the report or charges are filed against the Big Fish!
Rick Gates- Pleaded guilty, not sentenced due to his use in ongoing investigations!

the best one may be if he indicts Assange which it looks like he did. That will make a lot of liberals nervous who actually believe Assange has a first amendment right to post his information.

First amendment right from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, England as an Australian citizen blogging on the internet? You really didn't think that through in any way, shape or form did you?

newfie

I challenge you to post exactly what Mueller is charged with finding. I and others have posted it for you many times in the past and you choose to ignore it.

Go ahead. I believe you can do it.

he's charged with finding old passed over tax fraud cases of prominent republican figures and charged with asking perjury trap questions of republican campaign members. he is not under any instance allowed to investigate any democratic collusion with any Russian figures

newfie

Manafort has been convicted.

Papadopoulis pleaded guilty.

Mueller indicted both of them.

What other ignorant and partisan remarks would you like to spew.

perjury does not happen without the BS investigation to generate it.

newfie

So, by your logic, if you get rid of those who do your bidding then you are not guilty of anything they did at your bidding before being fired! You really need to rethink your life! Installing Gowdy as AG guarantees a democratic president in 2020!

WOW, selective memory or changing facts to fit your narrative?
Mainfort-found guilty at his first trial! Now is scared :censored2:less he'll spend the rest of his life keeps offering to strike a plea deal in second trial and Mueller hasn't responded to offers. I personally believe no response is due to Mueller already having all the evidence that Manifort could possibly give up. SEE YA MANI-BABY!
Papadopoulous- Lied and flipped. Has not paid for his crime. Could it be because his info is leading to a much bigger case or report?
Flynn- I do not believe the FBI investigators ever said dick about him (seems to be Mueller's M.O., not releasing any information at all) Has pleaded guilty and as pinted out previously no info leaked from Mueller's team. We will all find out when the report or charges are filed against the Big Fish!
Rick Gates- Pleaded guilty, not sentenced due to his use in ongoing investigations!

First amendment right from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, England as an Australian citizen blogging on the internet? You really didn't think that through in any way, shape or form did you?

delusional rhetoric. get help

vantexan

So, by your logic, if you get rid of those who do your bidding then you are not guilty of anything they did at your bidding before being fired! You really need to rethink your...

You really don't know anything do you? Trump didn't get rid of them and they sure weren't doing his bidding. A large conspiracy by high ranking officials in the Justice Department that eventually unraveled and they were removed by DOJ and FBI officials.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
perjury does not happen without the BS investigation to generate it.

HUH? By your logic it isn't raining because you did go outside? Newfie, you need some serious professional help!

BTW, you have lost that shift key again!

Trump didn't get rid of them

Trump tells Kelly to fire ___, they get fired by Kelly thus Trump and his sheep get to say he, "didn't get rid of anyone?" We all know tRump doesn't have the balls to fire anyone face to face. Now I know why on every Apprentice episode they always cut away to trump saying, "your fired!" tRump wasn't actually across the table from them due to being ball-less!

baa baa baa goes the sheep!

they sure weren't doing his bidding

Are you for real? You need to think about that one. You are saying that one of 2 things is the truth: 1. tRump is so feckless that all his underlings are off doing whatever they want. or 2. tRump is not actually in control, it is some puppet master in the background making tRump look like an idiot!

Which do you think it is?