Our lying President

watdaflock?

false-claims-nov15-0.jpg

bacha29

The astounding part is that he still has 40% of the American people believing every word he says.But, having lost the House , GOP senators beginning to distance themselves from him the economy beginning to stall out and the possibility of federal indictments, 2019 could be the one of the more tumultuous years we've had in a while.

Box Ox

Nope ... I don't care.
But just like I was amused by the Birthers during Obama's reign, I am amused at the Russia'ers under Trump.
There are always weak-minded people who believe any conspiracy that comes along.

Obama birthers are not equivalent to "Russia'ers". And I'll add you to the list of folks I'll be apologizing to if Mueller's report comes out and the Russia stuff is indeed just a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

El Correcto

god is dead
The whole article consist of Trump is calling us out on our destructive policies, these policies aren’t destructive he is lying.

Or trump said he did this in this amount of time, it was actually done 10 seconds later than his stated estimate.

Didn’t sit there and read them all, they lost their integrity too quickly jumping to calling a man a liar over semantics and their political beliefs(which are wrong).

bbsam

Staff member
Nope ... I don't care.
But just like I was amused by the Birthers during Obama's reign, I am amused at the Russia'ers under Trump.
There are always weak-minded people who believe any conspiracy that comes along.
Hard to call the findings of US intelligence agencies conspiracy fodder.

Now people badmouthing the intelligence findings and parroting White House talking points may actually be the ones embracing conspiracies.

But then again, they’ve been riding the Hamite/Rush/Jones express for decades anyway.