Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
As if that's set in stone.

You think they're going to change their mind? Not my problem if you and some others are unwilling to accept it because it upsets the house of cards thinking that you use to rationalize this idea that you're getting screwed.

It's like arguing with people who think running QBs are good for the long term. They aren't, but the fanbois will point to Youtube highlight clips as though that makes the argument. You can point to the career stats and see that they are inconsistent; you can watch play after play and see that they're usually one- and two-read chumps who take off running prematurely for short gains when a longer completion was there, had they had the awareness to move around in the pocket and let the play develop.

floridays

You think they're going to change their mind? Not my problem if you and some others are unwilling to accept it because it upsets the house of cards thinking that you use to rationalize this idea that you're getting screwed.

It's like arguing with people who think running QBs are good for the long term. They aren't, but the fanbois will point to Youtube highlight clips as though that makes the argument. You can point to the career stats and see that they are inconsistent; you can watch play after play and see that they're usually one- and two-read chumps who take off running prematurely for short gains when a longer completion was there, had they had the awareness to move around in the pocket and let the play develop.
I take you for a band guy, probably the only chance you got to step on the field on Friday or Saturday, no sense in mentioning Sunday.

floridays

As a courier that is the main question of the day. If delivering packages stresses you out mentally, might not be the job for you. With all the automation, the job is much easier today than it was years ago.
What was the main question of the day after your wife won the scratch off bonanza,
How can I blow this and get my ass back in a drivers seat?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That’s why I was wondering if he meant the Chesapeake Bay. I’m wondering if he’s going to admit he’s wrong or make himself look like even more of an idiot than he already does.

Ohhhh!! Show me where you said you were in DC or that area.

AB831

Attachments

• 94804F68-973D-4F20-8AE4-A6F43F94915F.jpeg
    94804F68-973D-4F20-8AE4-A6F43F94915F.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 119