Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

Elroy Shabazz

What ever happened to the 10 step program? All the managers and executives got big raises because of COVID19 and we are getting 3%. What a joke.

SmithBarney

This is totally awesome, combined with the T-shirt and Cool pin, I'm a totally satisfied employee...
/s
still waiting 20months since my last safe driving milestone... management is totally on the ball
Now 12 Trucks down, refusal to rent rental vehicles(not in the budget), PM routes waiting for trucks 2+ hours to go on route...
FedEx is a well oiled machine... I mean they put oil on the floor and we just spin our wheels getting nowhere...

MAKAVELI

This is totally awesome, combined with the T-shirt and Cool pin, I'm a totally satisfied employee...
/s
still waiting 20months since my last safe driving milestone... management is totally on the ball
Now 12 Trucks down, refusal to rent rental vehicles(not in the budget), PM routes waiting for trucks 2+ hours to go on route...
FedEx is a well oiled machine... I mean they put oil on the floor and we just spin our wheels getting nowhere...
There will be an October surprise if the company delays another step raise. So many new hires will be leaving when that news comes out.

MassWineGuy

Regrettably, I don’t think anyone will quit because of no step raise. There aren’t any jobs out there and guess which company will play that to its advantage?

As of Friday we hadn’t heard a peep on this. And ops managers haven’t gotten bonuses in nearly two years.

floridays

/s
Always some asswhole bitchin about something. :lol:

Serf

This guy always stirs the pot every year about raise news. However, I typed in compensation on the Fedex computer. Looked at FY ‘ 20. It has a 5% raise slated for us. Whether or not we get it remains to be seen.

Aquaman

This guy always stirs the pot every year about raise news. However, I typed in compensation on the Fedex computer. Looked at FY ‘ 20. It has a 5% raise slated for us. Whether or not we get it remains to be seen.
I literally just looked at compensation. There is nothing on that page regarding FY20. Talk about stirring the pot there bud lol.

Aquaman

Too many purple bleeders.
Ya most of the workforce are high school graduates that are perfectly fine with making $40K a year. While the senior citizen running the route next to them makes $70K doing 30 less stops. They put the 10 step plan in place because they “knew they had a problem with the pay scale”. What nobody seemed to realize was they never said it was annual. It could literally be a 20 year 10 step plan. Now the years they don’t want to give us a step, they can raise the steps 2% claiming to have still given us a raise. While enticing us to stay by showing us what higher steps we will eventually be on. It was a genius plan.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ya most of the workforce are high school graduates that are perfectly fine with making $40K a year. While the senior citizen running the route next to them makes $70K doing 30 less stops. They put the 10 step plan in place because they “knew they had a problem with the pay scale”. What nobody seemed to realize was they never said it was annual. It could literally be a 20 year 10 step plan. Now the years they don’t want to give us a step, they can raise the steps 2% claiming to have still given us a raise. While enticing us to stay by showing us what higher steps we will eventually be on. It was a genius plan.
At FedEx, management considers integrity to be a four-letter word that doesn't apply to them.

Serf

I literally just looked at compensation. There is nothing on that page regarding FY20. Talk about stirring the pot there bud lol.
Not surprised. It was there the last few weeks but not anymore. Preparing for 3%or less or nothing now hah.