Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Do we need to go back to the BLM protest threads and single out all the people on this forum who suggested that protesters who block traffic should be run over? It's all a big joke until someone actually follows through I guess.
they shouldnt block traffic but that goes for any group. It is just stupid

Jkloc420

Well I'm against the death penalty for murderers, so you can guess how I feel about the death penalty as a punishment for blocking traffic.
im not against the death penalty and you got to think about the other side. What if someone is going to the hospital

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
this one is fitting since the democratics started the KKK.

did you want one of strom when he was a democrat?
Jesus, Trump blew the dog whistle for every dip:censored2: racist to come out of the closet, and here you are, foaming at the mouth crapping your nonsense all over the place. What a country.

newfie

Why did he switch parties? Democrats weren't racist enough for him anymore?

Baltimore took a bunch of statues down last night. Mayor pugh personally supervised the process. I expect that all the poor black neighborhoods she drove by will suddenly be transformed into a meca's of wealth as a result.

Jkloc420

is this where we go back and forth with larger numbers until we get to the 20 million Stalin killed?
i just dont like the lefties trying to tie trump supporters into the same group has nazis and white supremacist. Also trying to tie trump to it