BrownArmy

If Trump is falsely claiming that his 'council' members are leaving because they're embarrassed that their products aren't made in the USA, why isn't Trump embarrassed that his (and Ivankas) products aren't made in the USA?

It's the literal, dictionary-definition of hypocrisy.

So, yes, I do.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If Trump is falsely claiming that his 'council' members are leaving because they're embarrassed that their products aren't made in the USA, why isn't Trump embarrassed that his (and Ivankas) products aren't made in the USA?

It's the literal, dictionary-definition of hypocrisy.

So, yes, I do.
yes and the same groups there are worthless

BrownArmy

Cogent conversation with valid, informed exchanges aren't your strong suit, granted.

You've derailed me with your inability to grasp multiple details and/or multiple view-points.

So be it.

I introduced you to the concept of the 'tangent', which is a mathematical term that relates to geometry and algebra:

tangent: (of a line or plane) touching, but not intersecting, a curve or curved surface.

The term has come to colloquially mean "a completely different line of thought or action", as applied to the original conversation.

You (unwittingly) supplied a conversational tangent, I saw and raised your tangent with another tangent, which was in and of itself tangentially related to the original conversation.

Still with me?

And, you really don't see the hypocrisy in the Donald's "MIA" campaign?

OK.

Jkloc420

Cogent conversation with valid, informed exchanges aren't your strong suit, granted.

You've derailed me with your inability to grasp multiple details and/or multiple view-points.

So be it.

I introduced you to the concept of the 'tangent', which is a mathematical term that relates to geometry and algebra:

tangent: (of a line or plane) touching, but not intersecting, a curve or curved surface.

The term has come to colloquially mean "a completely different line of thought or action", as applied to the original conversation.

You (unwittingly) supplied a conversational tangent, I saw and raised your tangent with another tangent, which was in and of itself tangentially related to the original conversation.

Still with me?

And, you really don't see the hypocrisy in the Donald's "MIA" campaign?

OK.
lmao, ive been messing with you dude, calm down

BrownArmy

lmao, ive been messing with you dude, calm down

I'm calmer than you know.

Do you think that the Donald is a hypocrite?

He's saying one thing and doing another.

If he's not a hypocrite, what's going on?

I'd love to hear your breakdown about the situation...

Jkloc420

I'm calmer than you know.

Do you think that the Donald is a hypocrite?

He's saying one thing and doing another.

If he's not a hypocrite, what's going on?

I'd love to hear your breakdown about the situation...
trump is a business guy, it is all he really cares about. The racist stuff, kkk, white supremacist stuff is not is cup of tea. Trump is an image guy, he gots money and power. He hates the media because they twist everything. No I dont think he is a hypocrite he takes advantage of the laws on the book. He panders to his base because they are loyal, which he values over libetals and never trumpers.

BrownArmy

trump is a business guy, it is all he really cares about. The racist stuff, kkk, white supremacist stuff is not is cup of tea. Trump is an image guy, he gots money and power. He hates the media because they twist everything. No I dont think he is a hypocrite he takes advantage of the laws on the book. He panders to his base because they are loyal, which he values over libetals and never trumpers.

K, thanks, I got your number, we'll be in touch.