newfie

What gives the Bundys the rights to use our land for their profit? Is there some magical amount of land the Fed should own?

Here's an idea. Let Bundy buy his own land, pay taxes on it, and do whatever he wants with it.

Who has to own it. Why can't we all use it?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who has to own it. Why can't we all use it?

OK. I'll just head to Yellowstone and start drilling. The public owns it, something you can't seem to grasp, and the Bundys have no right to free use of it.

Ask BibleMan. He will give you some scripture that justifies anything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The permit and fees he paid.
The government took away his family's livelihood to "conserve" a freaking tortoise. Lol.

So, I looked. No mention of Bundy having ever paid the over $1M in taxes he owes the Federal Government for illegal grazing. It's FEDERAL land, not Bundy's land, so if they want to conserve tumbleweeds, it's up to them, not Cliven Bundy.

Maybe Cliven could buy or lease land and graze his cattle? Nah, we should let him do it for free.

You lie...again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Liberals are so sexist

Yeah, right. It's a big Right Wing deal to have buxom, attractive females with guns because sex still sells. Jim Bob couldn't get a woman like that with a truckload of Ar-15s, but, by God, it sure makes him think he could. I seriously doubt the woman in the picture even cares about The Second Amendment or owns a gun. She's just a model.

And they are happy to sell Jim Bob however they can.

Box Ox

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wrong. Happy Festivus, Kramer. That "freaking tortoise" is part of the food chain. I know I'm already above your pay grade, but killing-off species has consequences.
Over 99.9% of the species that ever existed are now extinct ... get a grip!

99.9 percent of species extinct.PNG

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Third paragraph: Whether homo sapiens is causing the 6th Mass Extinction as opposed to cataclysmic events like meteorite strikes. In other words, is man causing the mass extinction?

This is the big difference between today's extinctions and previous ones, a point conveniently ignored.

Yes. Man is causing mass extinctions, and it will have grave consequences, except for you, because you're incapable of understanding anything that deviates from The Narrative.

As long as your supplies of SPAM and cheap booze aren't impacted, it's of little consequence to you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Third paragraph: Whether homo sapiens is causing the 6th Mass Extinction as opposed to cataclysmic events like meteorite strikes. In other words, is man causing the mass extinction?

This is the big difference between today's extinctions and previous ones, a point conveniently ignored.

Yes. Man is causing mass extinctions, and it will have grave consequences, ...
Get a grip Man!