MrFedEx

Engorged Member
WDFD
No one cares about some dumb tortoise. Other than idiot liberals.

Bundy should have been allowed to use that land like his family did for generations.

Your opinion, which is, of course, wrong. Bundy gets to pay to play just like anyone else. No free rides. And if the tortoise is felt to be important by scientists, it probably is.

Remember, you and science are NOT friends,

newfie

OK. I'll just head to Yellowstone and start drilling. The public owns it, something you can't seem to grasp, and the Bundys have no right to free use of it.

Ask BibleMan. He will give you some scripture that justifies anything.

I'm fine with that. If the goober ment wants to buy some land and make a park out of it for the public good thats one thing, otherwise there is no good reason for them to own land and profit from it. the control of grazing rights is a fairly recent event starting in the 1930's where the bundys have been using that land far longer. your hystronics and illogical reference to religion not withstanding

newfie

So, I looked. No mention of Bundy having ever paid the over $1M in taxes he owes the Federal Government for illegal grazing. It's FEDERAL land, not Bundy's land, so if they want to conserve tumbleweeds, it's up to them, not Cliven Bundy.

Maybe Cliven could buy or lease land and graze his cattle? Nah, we should let him do it for free.

You lie...again.

gee maybe the government can find a way to charge the wild animals grazing on their land. the horror of all that free grazing taking place.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'm fine with that. If the goober ment wants to buy some land and make a park out of it for the public good thats one thing, otherwise there is no good reason for them to own land and profit from it. the control of grazing rights is a fairly recent event starting in the 1930's where the bundys have been using that land far longer. your hystronics and illogical reference to religion not withstanding
MFE actually stands for Mostly Fictitious Experiences.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
upscale-249757337012212.png
this is how many time the cat meow!

newfie

I agree. I just built a free cabin in the middle of the Nicolet National forest in northern Wisconsin. Why should I have to buy land on a lake for top dollar like everyone else.

I'm fine with you buying the land and the government charging you for processing the title.

I don't believe the government should own that land and charge you a fee to use it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree. I just built a free cabin in the middle of the Nicolet National forest in northern Wisconsin. Why should I have to buy land on a lake for top dollar like everyone else.

OK, so I can just go in and chop it up for firewood or live in it for free since it's my land too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The Bundys need to pay, and there is no Grandfather Clause that exempts them.

Good try.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Bundys need to pay, and there is no Grandfather Clause that exempts them.

Good try.
They are not allowed to pay like they did for years and wanted to continue doing. The government refused to honor the commitment to the Bundy family because some ignorant liberals like you cried about a tortoise no one ever heard of going extinct.

Democrat nonsense.

newfie

Thug liiiiiiife!

much more so . its a classic argument that has been argued for centuries. the issue may have been another reason settlers sought to escape the choke hold of royalty that would not allow the common citizens to benefit from the common lands.

this argument may actually and probably does go back eons. just because a government defines a country and its borders does not mean it should have the right to own and profit from all within.

excess taxation is usually the end result and where the revolution begins.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
thats fine come get it . lets see what you got

So, I should just bring my tank and my cattle and start grazing on the same Federal land as the Bundys. That would be OK, right? I'll just drive them off the land as use it for my cattle...for free.

Plus, since those cows are on my government land, if I want to kill one and butcher it, that should be fine too.

Is that OK with you?

newfie

So, I should just bring my tank and my cattle and start grazing on the same Federal land as the Bundys. That would be OK, right? I'll just drive them off the land as use it for my cattle...for free.

Plus, since those cows are on my government land, if I want to kill one and butcher it, that should be fine too.

Is that OK with you?

why does the government own cattle and land? The plot thickens