Out of service from reasonable drug test

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_2396.GIF

Poop Head

Judge me.
Look,i

Its not ok what he did. Nobody is saying it is. He knows he :censored2:ed up!! Now he is paying the consequences for his actions. Your entitled to your opinion,but its the way that one expresses it that makes all the difference in the world. Nobody is perfect. We all :censored2: up!! Some worse than others,but that doesnt give anybody a right to be such judgemental :censored2:s. So the guy doesnt type so well. Does anybody know why? Of course not because you dont know him. You just got a glimpse to what he might be like,by judging his situation, and went from there. Maybe he has dyslexia. Who knows. So stating your opinion doesnt make you a bad person but the way you come off does.

Ummm..No..stop stereotyping. Its not nice.
a3b15b28a4ae2841d7bea6a52327dbfa7eeb94fc90d9d94e41f8d0b3d2d783d1.jpg

john chesney

Ok let's try again
Step 1 if you are discharged file a grievance protesting your discharge the union has to legally represent you.
Step 2 show up at local level hearing.If you test positive for drugs you have these options the way i see it.
Option 1 if its marijuana you never were high on the job and with it being legal in some states they might cut you a break at the panel
Option 2 If it is narcotics you either need a prescription or try and get documentation from the hospital that they gave you some when you were there.If you have either of these you have a good shot at getting your job back
Option 3 If its illegal narcotics and you were high behind the wheel you can argue the company did not follow the contract or dispute test results.Now if you were high on narcotics behind the wheel of a ups vehicle without good cause (prescription) you should lose your job.

If you got arrested thrown in jail and it was the wrong person you would be back to work immediately.It sounds like you pissed the cop off and that's never good he may have went out of his way to bury you after that
I seriously have gone out of my way to try and give you ideas you need to discuss with your business agent.Im not judging you at all i have seen everything and try not to judge people.
I have made plenty of mistakes in my life
Sincerely good luck to you