Out of service from reasonable drug test

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Its ok. Thats what makes them feel better. What ever helps them sleep at night. No sweat off my back. They are quite entertaining if I may add.
you haven't been a member here long, have you?

you are just playing into their hands. You are just entertaining them.I have most of these ignorant jokers on ignore.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
IMG_2002.GIF

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Multiple DUI in my area this last few years. It ain't that hard guys.
Half the shifters at balmd are feeder drivers who can't go on the road cuz of a DUI. Even putting aside the danger to the public it's amazing to me how people will put their livelihood at risk.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wow.. Bunch of crusty salty d.cks in here. I mean that's not a newsflash but now I can add racist and sexist since I see a woman being openly mocked, with racist remarks at her being Latina for good measure. I get the pressure being a driver places you under, but some (most) of y'all have let it turn you into dicks. Guess what..customers don't like us like they used to cause the terse attitude we are forced to have. No one here is Gods gift to a friend..king thing. Lay off.
BOOM...FACT!

john chesney

Multiple DUI in my area this last few years. It ain't that hard guys.
First time dui in the central region you get ONE time rehabilitation chance. You have to jump through hoops with a SAP but you keep your job. Let me emphasize ONE 1. If you get charged twice your gone period. I'm referring to alcohol

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
First time dui in the central region you get ONE time rehabilitation chance. You have to jump through hoops with a SAP but you keep your job. Let me emphasize ONE 1. If you get charged twice your gone period. I'm referring to alcohol
That's how it used to be. Under the latest contract you get 3 chances.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Never heard of that not saying your wrong.Lot of companies one and done
I only became aware of it when a driver in my group got his second DUI, it was right after the current contract was approved and we all thought he was gone because under the last contract he would have been. Big surprise when the BA said "Nope, new rules say he gets 3 chances".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Same policy here. We currently have a FT driver who has been working on the inside since last November due to a DUI. He is hoping to be back on road by Thanksgiving.

Our DM has been very vocal about this policy------one you get help, two you're gone.

Over 70

Holy crap. I take one night off the cafe and this happens. This is potentially the biggest trainwreck of a thread I've seen in my short stay here. There's even a catfight in the middle. Full moon?

giphy (21).gif