Out of service from reasonable drug test

Vazquez13

No, but if I saw a picture I'd know what name to ridicule you with when you show up to work with your badass attitude
Hmmm..can you come up with one just by my bad ass attitude on here? You guys seemed to do a pretty good job at that when I first started on here. Well I wouldnt be at your hub anyway, so no need to worry.

CleverNameHere

Wow.. Bunch of crusty salty d.cks in here. I mean that's not a newsflash but now I can add racist and sexist since I see a woman being openly mocked, with racist remarks at her being Latina for good measure. I get the pressure being a driver places you under, but some (most) of y'all have let it turn you into dicks. Guess what..customers don't like us like they used to cause the terse attitude we are forced to have. No one here is Gods gift to a friend..king thing. Lay off.

Vazquez13

Wow.. Bunch of crusty salty d.cks in here. I mean that's not a newsflash but now I can add racist and sexist since I see a woman being openly mocked, with racist remarks at her being Latina for good measure. I get the pressure being a driver places you under, but some (most) of y'all have let it turn you into dicks. Guess what..customers don't like us like they used to cause the terse attitude we are forced to have. No one here is Gods gift to a friend..king thing. Lay off.
Its ok. Thats what makes them feel better. What ever helps them sleep at night. No sweat off my back. They are quite entertaining if I may add.

WorknLateHuh

back to this thread.jpg

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Tl
Ok let's try again
Step 1 if you are discharged file a grievance protesting your discharge the union has to legally represent you.
Step 2 show up at local level hearing.If you test positive for drugs you have these options the way i see it.
Option 1 if its marijuana you never were high on the job and with it being legal in some states they might cut you a break at the panel
Option 2 If it is narcotics you either need a prescription or try and get documentation from the hospital that they gave you some when you were there.If you have either of these you have a good shot at getting your job back
Option 3 If its illegal narcotics and you were high behind the wheel you can argue the company did not follow the contract or dispute test results.Now if you were high on narcotics behind the wheel of a ups vehicle without good cause (prescription) you should lose your job.

If you got arrested thrown in jail and it was the wrong person you would be back to work immediately.It sounds like you :censored2: the cop off and that's never good he may have went out of his way to bury you after that
I seriously have gone out of my way to try and give you ideas you need to discuss with your business agent.Im not judging you at all i have seen everything and try not to judge people.
I have made plenty of mistakes in my life
Sincerely good luck to you
tldr