Outside Brown

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I was at the game at Lambeau on Sunday. It just happened to be alumni day. The Golden Boy (Paul Hornung) appears to be alive and kickin.
Damn.

I am glad he is alive and kicking.

I hate that I buried him in an earlier post.

I was in the Leinie Lodge cooling off during the Alumni Stuff at the Half.
It was a sizzler day.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Your father would want you to live the life you've made for yourself. He's looking down at you and never far from your side. I'll light a candle for him tonight.

Thank you, please light a candle for AlleyCar's Dad, his coworker's mother, upssup's late wife and all the family members unmentioned in this post.

Let's take a moment for our coworker shot in Indy, for his recovery and the nine lives lost in Georgia.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
It did come off different than I expected. Nurses are so under appreciated as are doctors. i had an Uncle who went through this very scenario and had inoperable cancer (lung). One of the last things he said to me was "Can I have a cigarette?". When my Aunt heard about this she said....."as many as he wants".

Your Aunt...my opinion...damn good woman!!!
:happy2:

Alleycar

Sadly I have to report that my coworker's mother passed away and the funeral was today. God Bless them. My dad will be having another bone marrow biopsy in about a week so they can see how the new chemo is doing. God I'm tired.

Alley