Over allowed

tieguy

Banned
Wow!!!
do you you feel better now that you belittled an employee?
I wonder if this is normal procedure?
I think i Have to step it up a notch.

:gun_bandaTieguy

typical response from a puss. You start something and then cry and whine like a little girl when I return fire. enjoy.

loserupser

Two minute Therapist
who's crying and whining???
I made a statement of YOU belittling people and asked you if it made you feel better. I don't think that constitutes crying or whining. But feel free to correct me, great one.:confused:1

O

omega man

tieguy; [COLOR=#0000ff said:
Thats all you get since you're too spineless and missing the scrotum sack required to create an ID and stand behind it my anonymouse back stabbing friend and ah have a nice day in whatever air raid shelter you hide in. roflmao[/COLOR]

I see I hit a nerve. Were your corn flakes soggy this morning or are you mad because you just got your daily beating from your DM for not making the numbers? You are constantly trying to defend your company's actions when there is no defense. Everyone, including you, knows UPS has some serious problems. UPS is losing customers, employees have lost respect for management, there are grave daily operational problems and employees are getting injured at unconscionable rates. Unrealistic expectations are creating most of these problems. It can’t be to anyone’s benefit to run an operation like this.

Overpaid Union Thug

i think we should end this one by all agreeing that the problem with being "over allowed" is due to the fact that IE's number SUCK! LOL. They live in a fantasy world where the routes are loaded perfectly stop for stop, weather and driving conditions are perfect, packages fit perfectly in the package cars, and pre-loaders show up every day and load perfectly every day. Sure there are dead beat drivers but I hear the average and the supposed "stud" drivers talk and they say the same thing. Driver attitudes are blamed allot but the attitude that it's always the driver's fault is in itself a bad attitude. Everyone just needs to except the real probem and that problem is IE.

spun

As long as this arcane system of work measurement is in place there will never be success at UPS. You can have all the committees, focus groups, opinion polls, rewards etc. you want but as long as you beat the employee with a stick the only thing you'll have is a broken employee.

fairday

Remember Jack Nicholsons famous movie quote, " you cant handle the truth ." the company can't handle the beast it has created. Don't worry, they,re numbers that are unrealistic in anyones universe.

Brownnblue

As long as this arcane system of work measurement is in place there will never be success at UPS. You can have all the committees, focus groups, opinion polls, rewards etc. you want but as long as you beat the employee with a stick the only thing you'll have is a broken employee.

Well said. All the positive attitude in the world won't help what we've got.

rebel

No, have only been driving for about 12 years. I Have covered about 110 routes. (have never seen a screwed route. Use good methods. Get your bulk off and do air with the ground) Did a new route on Tuesday (had a sup with me for about 2 hours) (broke down for about an hour) was 1.5 hours over. Thursday was .57 over. I think yesterday I will be under allowed. I usually help at least one driver everyday sometimes two. I needed help once in 1998 I had a split of 20 gateways up 3 flights of stairs. This job is all about attitude.

Sounds like you need some more work. If you have not bid on a route you should.

rebel

Tie, sounds like the preload is getting to you. Could it be the early hours? Maybe its because you are a preload sup and have been there for 5 or 10 years. I wish you were in my center.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Recently, there have been a growing number of posts that use obscene or crude language and blatant personal attacks. Even though some of these may have slipped under the moderators radar please don't think that the rules on this forum have changed. Profanity, offensive language, personal attacks etc. are offensive to others and are not allowed here.

W

westsideworma

Tie, sounds like the preload is getting to you. Could it be the early hours? Maybe its because you are a preload sup and have been there for 5 or 10 years. I wish you were in my center.

I may be wrong but I thought Tie said he was with involved with feeders...I may be wrong though.

rebel

I've had 3 or 4 routes, It's not for me. Too boring. Plan on transferring to another state in a year or two.

Yes, you do need more work. I bet the sups cut several routes when you are at work or are you one of the ones like myself that complains anout working over 9.5?

Yes, you do need more work. I bet the sups cut several routes when you are at work or are you one of the ones like myself that complains anout working over 9.5?

Have never complained about being over 9.5...I work until the car is empty then do another 30 stops. Almost daily.

area43

You shouldnt brag on yourself.

Rebel, for once we agree. 1989, I allready told you, your a little to big for your britches. 110 routes, Ok why stop there. Lets just go for 500 , lmao, Then go check your self into the nut house, butterfly nets and all. 1989 come on, I admire your work ethic, but we have gone thru this before, remember. take care area 43