Overtime as seasonal driver helper and part timer

Taylor Christine

i work in Kansas twilight and will be starting driver helper on top of that during the day. I will be working with my driver mom-fri from Approx 11am- an hour before twilight start time so would be getting about 4 hours as driver helper, twilight shift is usually 5-6 hours. We get overtime after 5 hours in the hub, but will I be getting overtime after 8hours total? Or is it completely separate?

km3

That's something you'll need to ask your steward. In my local, it's completely separate. No OT until 8 hours as a helper, and 5 inside the building. So where I am, you can be an inside employee and a helper and, in theory, work up to 13 hours with no OT at all.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here, your over time is anything over eight, so if you worked 5 and then 6, you would be paid the 3 hours OT.

KOG72

I’m full of it
i work in Kansas twilight and will be starting driver helper on top of that during the day. I will be working with my driver mom-fri from Approx 11am- an hour before twilight start time so would be getting about 4 hours as driver helper, twilight shift is usually 5-6 hours. We get overtime after 5 hours in the hub, but will I be getting overtime after 8hours total? Or is it completely separate?
Nice

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Gimme a call girl let's see if we can't figure this out toghether