Twilight shift hours

lasveagsups

22.3 bid would be your best bet. Of course you will be loading on one sort and unloading on the other or maybe sorting. From there you can bid something better.
What a joke! Showed up today for orientation, what you know, my name wasn’t on the list. Even after completing all the onboarding forms like tax, identify, employment verification, and even receiving a start date. Was told that they’ll try to see what happened. SMH, incompetent!

PT Car Washer

What a joke! Showed up today for orientation, what you know, my name wasn’t on the list. Even after completing all the onboarding forms like tax, identify, employment verification, and even receiving a start date. Was told that they’ll try to see what happened. SMH, incompetent!
Pretty much par for the course. PT HR with 2 months or less experience. Have to E Mail her FT to see what she has to do next. The whole company is ran this way.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
You're not even in yet. Why would they acknowledge your bid

lasveagsups

He hasn't even started yet because he was not on the orientation list for that day.
Found out that my background check result got attached to a different email address I used previously, this is why my name wasn’t on the list when I showed up. I now have in hand the HR reps phone number for that location as well as her cell phone number. Oh yeah btw, they ain’t going to cut me after 30, believe me, I can make a seasoned vet look like a greenhorn.

PT Car Washer

Found out that my background check result got attached to a different email address I used previously, this is why my name wasn’t on the list when I showed up. I now have in hand the HR reps phone number for that location as well as her cell phone number. Oh yeah btw, they ain’t going to cut me after 30, believe me, I can make a seasoned vet look like a greenhorn.
Really all you need to do is show up everyday on time and show an effort. My building has hired women in their 40's, 50's and even a 65 year old. Best workers we have.

lasveagsups

Really all you need to do is show up everyday on time and show an effort. My building has hired women in their 40's, 50's and even a 65 year old. Best workers we have.
Out of curiosity, I’m terms of moving up, is it better to work twilight or preload. The reason I ask is that they have a pre-load positions open.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Out of curiosity, I’m terms of moving up, is it better to work twilight or preload. The reason I ask is that they have a pre-load positions open.
My personal opinion is pre-load is better (especially if you're actually loading the pkg cars).

PT Car Washer

If you mean by moving up, bidding a FT job? It makes no difference except preload you can see how the cars are set up for delivering and also talk one on one with the delivery drivers. This could leave you discouraged about ever wanting to be a route driver. The stupidity is all about the same.

Nah
If you stay at UPS long term, expect a lot of this.