P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

I could say the same thing about star wars toys for adults. There comes a point in anyone's life that they need to grow up and let the children play with toys.
Same s the guy who's soul purpose in joining this site is me. I went back and looked. You have a crush on me. You joined a site for me. Lol I love it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My President Z is controlling Teamsters United as its leader and candidate for General President. He is not, nor has been, TDU. TDU supports his candidacy and Teamsters United. Spin it anyway you want, talk yourself into a frenzy, it really doesn't matter. What is interesting is all the ex-H supporters that now supports Teamsters United will they now be called TDU?
Levin tells Z every move he should make.

wide load

No one knows,.. 50/50

Matt knows JB would give up his left arm to be back in office, he also knows JB is consumed with revenge and is desperate to get his lavish life-style back,....
Matt's not stupid, he knows JB is asking for outside help,....anything to win, but it's the members who vote,....
Ever see Matt lead?

wide load

Local #* is doing great,.... Matt has turned that local around, that local was broke when Matt took over, he's had an uphill battle since he's been in office, he's got ex-stewards and the old guard always undermining everything he does,...
You should prove this. Maybe some financials.

Spongebob1

Lol. I've never sold anyone out on this forum. You are just a wanna be flunky who never made it anywhere. You think trying to disclose someone's identity scares me. I've never hid from who I am. Lol you are scared if people figure out who you are. Me I'm the alpha I could care less. You are e a stooge who can't help your fellow members and I pour my whole heart and soul into making the members of my local have the best they can get all the while being a fierce union advocate who is anti GOP and anything that takes away from unions. Keep hiding son. I'll keep being me.

You can dish it but can't take it,..........crybaby!
Alpha my arse!!! You're hero in your own mind!
Scared,...of you,... Bahahahahahahahaha,

You've been trying to find out my identity for months, you do it to any poster that doesn't agree with you!!
Then you and four others gang up on them, it's like a cyber attack,... Get over yourself and quit being so sensitive,!!!! You sound like a little girl,.... Oh and I won't post the city no more just the football team ok,

~I here the Browns are getting a new quarter-back~

wide load

Local #* is doing great,.... Matt has turned that local around, that local was broke when Matt took over, he's had an uphill battle since he's been in office, he's got ex-stewards and the old guard always undermining everything he does,...
Undermining? Last I checked, the PO worked for the members. Not the other way around.

You can dish it but can't take it,..........crybaby!
Alpha my arse!!! You're hero in your own mind!
Scared,...of you,... Bahahahahahahahaha,

You've been trying to find out my identity for months, you do it to any poster that doesn't agree with you!!
Then you and four others gang up on them, it's like a cyber attack,... Get over yourself and quit being so sensitive,!!!! You sound like a little girl,.... Oh and I won't post the city no more just the football team ok,

~I here the Browns are getting a new quarter-back~
You are th one crying. Look at yourself You're angry. If you can't take it get on some melds or meds or whatever you call it. You can't play the game you can't play by the rules and I can tell I have hurt your feelings. Get ahold of your self. Grab a tissue and get back up. I know you are a nobody and you have never made a difference but you are still a winner with your mom. Just quit being so sensitive. You seem really distressed. Are you going to be okay?

Spongebob1

At one time I had respect for you,...we didn't always agreed, but I did have respect,..... YOU, with having a high position as YOU do, I would think you were better than your behavior,....

Spongebob1

Lol. I can tell you are whopped. Now you are reaching and showing what a sore loser looks like. You are hating on me because of your failed attempts to have your own members embrace yourself and your in inequalities of being scared to do anything about n the union.

Whipped, not a chance,....... I'm a member in good standing that's had enough of the 'crap' that's been shoved at the members, hoff, corruption, crapping on the members in the central, members being fired unjustly for political reasons, the lies, I could go on but you already know this,.... We need new leadership!
He's forgot about the retires, they paved the way for us, it was them that stood and fought in the beginning, and we shouldn't forget that, H-H need to retire,...

wide load

Can't see how. We're better off right now then under JB. Why go back?
Whipped, not a chance,....... I'm a member in good standing that's had enough of the 'crap' that's been shoved at the members, hoff, corruption, crapping on the members in the central, members being fired unjustly for political reasons, the lies, I could go on but you already know this,.... We need new leadership!
He's forgot about the retires, they paved the way for us, it was them that stood and fought in the beginning, and we shouldn't forget that, H-H need to retire,...
sky falling Robbie?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I disagree. People watch. Real men get in there and play. Kinda like your philosophy on the teamsters. Another Monday morning quarterback.
image_zpsc6435cec.jpg