P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
They fell on their swords . From I understand they are good guys and good for their membership and were against the healthcare because we had it better .This members opinion.

anHOURover

They fell on their swords . From I understand they are good guys and good for their membership and were against the healthcare because we had it better .This members opinion.
George billy and unity are not for their members .... They lied to all of us! This is the price they pay for SUPPORTING Teamcare and a crap contract ... George will be retiring shortly. George knows he will lose the next election. 623 LIES!
George and Morris only care about their cushy jobs... It's over for unity

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

George billy and unity are not for their members .... They lied to all of us! This is the price they pay for SUPPORTING Teamcare and a crap contract ... George will be retiring shortly. George knows he will lose the next election. 623 LIES!
George and Morris only care about their cushy jobs... It's over for unity
We're fz and ts against teamcare or were they on board with it?

anHOURover

They are H loyalists..... but I am pretty sure the were against the healthcare, but got swept along with the tide.
The only healthcare they were against was our company plan. I have pictures , videos, and their literature supporting Teamcare. Good try brother... Invite then SELLOUTS to the page. I got something for unity

The only healthcare they were against was our company plan. I have pictures , videos, and their literature supporting Teamcare. Good try brother... Invite then SELLOUTS to the page. I got something for unity
I love Teamcare more now because it links us together. We are Teamcare brothers. :)

Last edited:
I like that video you did where you and t o of your friends showed up for your rally at He marble palace. That's a classic.

Instigator

He is a FACT. Fred, Tony or Tim did not oppose it at the 2 person meeting. It was unanimous. That is a FACT. You can twist it however you like. They supported it.
FZ did not support the contract at the 2 man. There is also a letter to KH posted on L -89 website that states L 89 did not support and would not support. That letter was posted right after the 2 man in 2013

Spongebob1

False... Fred was the only person who did not support it ... Fact

image.jpeg