P/T Sup. pay rate

working up a sweat

Do the math. Teamster PT work at 80 hours a month is worth an extra 23 dollars an hour with the medical insurance family plan. Don't forget about your 9 years pension vestment too.

You have to be crazy to go dark side to make an extra dollar an hour with a lousy management insurance plan.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do the math. Teamster PT work at 80 hours a month is worth an extra 23 dollars an hour with the medical insurance family plan. Don't forget about your 9 years pension vestment too.

You have to be crazy to go dark side to make an extra dollar an hour with a lousy management insurance plan.

...unless you are going to school and are looking for a resume builder...

JustQuit

I was a part time supervisor in the 90's.
Raises were given after your performance review.
The preload manager had a certain amount he could divvy up and it was at his discretion.
He would give more to the ones he liked, less or none to the ones he didn't.
We were told not to divulge our raise to anyone because it will lead to bad feelings.

Yet, you're here after 9 years wondering where's yours ?????
You obviously haven't gotten the message.

JustQuit

I've gotten my raises. My latest one was about a dollar. Only see like 15 bucks more on my check. Whooptie doo. That's why I have multiple means of income.

JustQuit

Oh I definitely haven't forgotten about my pension money. It's at about 10k right now.

PT Car Washer

Our center is not conveniently located for cyclists. Any one who does choose to ride their bike is allowed to lock it up inside.
I live 2+miles from the center but because the center is in a heavy industrial area with lots of heavy truck traffic I would not choose to ride a bicycle to work. I still ride the scooter to work most days just to have the management parking spot. Otherwise you are looking at least a 1 to 2 block walk.

JustQuit

I live 2+miles from the center but because the center is in a heavy industrial area with lots of heavy truck traffic I would not choose to ride a bicycle to work. I still ride the scooter to work most days just to have the management parking spot. Otherwise you are looking at least a 1 to 2 block walk.