Package bound for Austin explodes at FedEx facility: fire department

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Labels can be printed, copied, anywhere. The bomber would not need someone inside to print them. It does sound like they know where these two were shipped from.
not if it was someone who worked at fedex and new how to do it. It is a little odd that whomever was placing them all over Austin is now their shipping them to Austin. My idea is just a thought, I could be wrong.

MAKAVELI

not if it was someone who worked at fedex and new how to do it. It is a little odd that whomever was placing them all over Austin is now their shipping them to Austin. My idea is just a thought, I could be wrong.
The pkg was shipped from a FedEx Office in Austin. Now how it got there is the question. Did the bomber walk in and drop it off? Did an Express driver drop it off that may have picked it up from a drop box. Did a ground driver pick it up from somewhere else and mixed it in with the FedEx Office pkgs? There's a lot of different scenarios that could be plausible.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The pkg was shipped from a FedEx Office in Austin. Now how it got there is the question. Did the bomber walk in and drop it off? Did an Express driver drop it off that may have picked it up from a drop box. Did a ground driver pick it up from somewhere else and mixed it in with the FedEx Office pkgs? There's a lot of different scenarios that could be plausible.
Very true

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
TV down here reported that they found an unexploded package in Austin. If that is true, the FBI and ATF are going to be all over that evidence. Police report they had received "thousands" of reports of suspicious packages left on porches. People forget their amazon order is on the way, I guess. Driver release is going to make this a cluster for all package delivery companies.