Package car drivers who give out dog treats

I never give any out.
IMG_20150401_163512733.jpg

I love sitting by a fire outside at night just with my dog. We don't say anything to each other. We just look into each other's eyes and know. Dogs are real good people.

Packmule

I Love dogs. Giving treats was the highlight of my day, too. Till I had them running out onto the highway chasing after me when I didn't stop there. Sooner or later,it will bite you in the butt. Pun intended!

Rainman

Its all good.
I haven't given out treats in years. But I keep some on hand for emergencies. It came in handy today when a pit bull came up into my car. I thought it would be good to make friends. Now I'm his best bud.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I haven't given out treats in years. But I keep some on hand for emergencies. It came in handy today when a pit bull came up into my car. I thought it would be good to make friends. Now I'm his best bud.

Maintaining friendships with pit bulls that jump up into your truck is good for your health. Want a biscuit? You betcha, here's a biscuit. Hell, I will give you two biscuits!

Maintaining friendships with pit bulls that jump up into your truck is good for your health. Want a biscuit? You betcha, here's a biscuit. Hell, I will give you two biscuits!
I have a couple customers who have wolves. One is always in an enclosure. Another one that has since died wasn't. I would go into the man shop. He always dealt in cod's. If he wasn't there the wolf would be chained to a massive truck rim. I always have him a biscuit. If the guy wasn't there I'd throw him half a sandwich. I had to show my respect for mr wolf.

Overpaid Union Thug

There is a pit bull on my route that could care less about treats. Unless human flesh is a treat. It only jumps in the truck with the intention of biting. It also likes to hide and then attacks when delivery drivers are walking back to their truck. It did the latter to me recently and my pant leg saved me from having a bloody leg. The :censored2: owner lets that dog roam free everyday and leaves the gate open. I no longer deliver there.

soberups

There is a pit bull on my route that could care less about treats. Unless human flesh is a treat. It only jumps in the truck with the intention of biting. It also likes to hide and then attacks when delivery drivers are walking back to their truck. It did the latter to me recently and my pant leg saved me from having a bloody leg. The :censored2: owner lets that dog roam free everyday and leaves the gate open. I no longer deliver there.
The nice part about having a rural route is that vicious dogs that are allowed to run loose tend to have a really short lifespan. The rural people in these parts have a simple and 100% effective method for permanently dealing with aggressive animals that are loose on their property.

Rainman

Its all good.
Actually, he did get two. One on the way to the delivery, one on the way back.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm in love with pit bulls. The worlds most misunderstood breed of dog.
I hate them. They are ticking time bombs. They have attacked more than a few people in my town during the past year and the owners all were clueless as to why they attacked. None of the dogs had ever attacked anyone before and in many cases the dogs were already familiar with the people, including small children, they attacked. One of the kids had pet the dog many times in the past. The problem is if they get mad or feel threatened they are so very dangerous compared to when a regular run of the mill crap eating ankle biter flips out.

I hate them. They are ticking time bombs. They have attacked more than a few people in my town during the past year and the owners all were clueless as to why they attacked. None of the dogs had ever attacked anyone before and in many cases the dogs were already familiar with the people, including small children, they attacked. One of the kids had pet the dog many times in the past. The problem is if they get mad or feel threatened they are so very dangerous compared to when a regular run of the mill crap eating ankle biter flips out.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've been around many. They are great family dogs. It how you treat them. There are a lot of ignorant people that own them. They are great dogs.

soberups

As a UPS driver, I would much rather deal with a pit bull than a German Shepherd or a Chow. In 27 years I have yet to have a single problem with a pit bull, and every pit bull currently on my route is a lick-o-matic. There are only a couple of German Sheperds on my route that are even remotely friendly, and several that are quite mean. I don't trust them. Same with Chows.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have a pit bull on my route that runs with a couple of other dogs. The other dogs were lovable goof balls but the pit always seemed a bit standoffish. I would give all of them a treat while paying special attention to the pit. One day he jumped into the truck looking for his treat. Best buds ever since.

I have a pit bull on my route that runs with a couple of other dogs. The other dogs were lovable goof balls but the pit always seemed a bit standoffish. I would give all of them a treat while paying special attention to the pit. One day he jumped into the truck looking for his treat. Best buds ever since.
I was on a safety ride and a pit bull that I give treats to, jumped in the truck. My supervisor screamed like a baby.
I gave him his treat and out the door he went. It was funny as Hell.

There is a stigma with them. So people have a fear of them. Dogs smell the fear. The mainstream is to look at that breed of dog differently. Who can blame someone for stigmatizing the breed. A lot of ignorant people get these dogs to fight them. Some of these fighting dogs have gotten out and killed people.

What the mainstream media should have did is put the focus on these monsters who own these fighting dogs. Show who these people are. Why and from what background.

I have a halfbreed pit right now and I'll tell you she can make some really scary noises when we at horsing around or playing fetch. I can see why people are like be scared of these noises. I can also tell you this whenever we take her to the dog park she is the most submissive dog there. Wouldn't hurt a fly.

She's hurt me before though. Hit me right in the nuts with her big head. Sent me to my knees and my eyes slightly watered. She's a wimpy brute.