Package car drivers who give out dog treats

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
View attachment 7873 Not only do dogs like like dog treats, so do the deer. This was before key fobs as you can see key ring on my finger.

You can buy "treats" for ruminant animals ( goats, deer, cattle etc.) at any pet or farm store that are a mix of oats and barley sweetened with molasses. Compressed alfalfa pellets would also make a healthy treat. Deer are vegetarians and cannot digest dog biscuits.

Tiny Panda

I use to have that same picture but it was a pet goat lol.

got one of them too lol, well two to be exact

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, she hears my truck pull up and is usually sat by the door by the time i get out.

One of my two cats is an indoor/outdoor cat and he can also hear the sound of my truck and will be waiting to be let in when I come home for my dinner break. He will also come when I whistle. No, I'm not kidding.

Indecisi0n

One of my two cats is an indoor/outdoor cat and he can also hear the sound of my truck and will be waiting to be let in when I come home for my dinner break. He will also come when I whistle. No, I'm not kidding.

*Whistle

tumblr_m9ezljgtku1rv7x72o1_400.gif

K I really need to get to the gym. Oh i love lazy sundays.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am talking about the type of whistle you would do to call a dog. I do that a couple of times and Rowdy comes running. It's also the same whistle I would use when the kids were young and I would try to get their attention when they were playing sports. They would immediately stop and look to see where I was.

Indecisi0n

I am talking about the type of whistle you would do to call a dog. I do that a couple of times and Rowdy comes running. It's also the same whistle I would use when the kids were young and I would try to get their attention when they were playing sports. They would immediately stop and look to see where I was.

That's awesome. Love when I see cats respond to commands. I had a customer walking his cat without a leash. I ask" that cat responds to you?" He said yes and called the cats name and said "come" and it ran over to him. I was impressed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Most of the treats that I give to dogs on my rte are not given til I reach the front door. Generally, that way, the dog is busy eating and I can retreat to the truck and drive off without having to worry about where the dog is.

That's awesome. Love when I see cats respond to commands. I had a customer walking his cat without a leash. I ask" that cat responds to you?" He said yes and called the cats name and said "come" and it ran over to him. I was impressed.
My new cat that we adopted supposedly like to be walked outside on a leash. He is also declawed front and back. Sad

soberups

Yeah, she hears my truck pull up and is usually sat by the door by the time i get out.

I sat there looking at the pic you posted for awhile, wondering if there was something wrong with your camera that caused it to post a mirror-image of the photograph you took. I couldnt figure out why the stick shift was backwards and the passenger door on the wrong side, until I realized that you are a driver in the UK. Its good to know that our Limey cousins from across the pond also keep dog biscuits in their trucks!

S

serenity now

I sat there looking at the pic you posted for awhile, wondering if there was something wrong with your camera that caused it to post a mirror-image of the photograph you took. I couldnt figure out why the stick shift was backwards and the passenger door on the wrong side, until I realized that you are a driver in the UK. Its good to know that our Limey cousins from across the pond also keep dog biscuits in their trucks!

was waiting for someone to mention that *

Tiny Panda

What's the deal with the mirror mounted directly over the top of the door? I've never seen that before.....

European law for commercial vehicles over 3.5 ton to have them fitted, nothing but a pain in the ass tho as i normally bang head on it when i get out the door.

soberups

European law for commercial vehicles over 3.5 ton to have them fitted, nothing but a pain in the ass tho as i normally bang head on it when i get out the door.

On my route, a mirror mounted in that spot would get busted off by tree limbs before lunch.

trickpony1

I agree with taking out the fronts but never the backs.

To better understand the sensation of being declawed have your fingers surgically removed, at a young age, at the first knuckle (where the finger attaches to the hand).

Declawing is very cruel.

I have two cats that have not been declawed. The only thing they claw are their scratching pads/posts.

island1fox

I am not saying whether I am for or against de-clawing of cats but supposedly there is lazor claw removal available --less pain --more expensive.

One thing for sure I believe the vast majority of us are against inflicting any pain on cats and dogs.