Package Car Hacks

Weston

What’s up my fellow cardboard warriors?

I’ve been driving for almost 5 years and finally got my own route. Not a bad route so far does about 130 stops 130-150 miles. I’m excited to finally have my own package car that I can keep clean and not have to work in other drivers messes.

So with that being said do any of y’all have any cool things you’ve done with your package cars?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
BC191027-E3EF-4043-B8EE-94A5A90D6CCA.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What’s up my fellow cardboard warriors?

I’ve been driving for almost 5 years and finally got my own route. Not a bad route so far does about 130 stops 130-150 miles. I’m excited to finally have my own package car that I can keep clean and not have to work in other drivers messes.

So with that being said do any of y’all have any cool things you’ve done with your package cars?
5 years...

Johney

I'd be concerned as to how a driver with 5 years gets a 130 stop run. Last I heard there wasn't a run in my old building that had less than 200 stops per day.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The topics been beaten to death is all, simple hacks, search bar.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Yea what’s the problem?
Do you not grasp information well?

Technically...

And only being technical for future quoting purposes...

But...

Technically...

You should have learned all the hacks by now.

5 years is a long time to still be walking around asking for help.

Hope that answered your question.

Monday morning helping.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There’s these things called cell phones. Also something called an airpod or wireless earbuds. Add the two together, sprinkle in some internet, and you’re all caught up!
Seems unsafe to use earbuds? I'm surprised the company allows them.

Weston

Do you not grasp information well?

Technically...

And only being technical for future quoting purposes...

But...

Technically...

You should have learned all the hacks by now.

5 years is a long time to still be walking around asking for help.

Hope that answered your question.

Monday morning helping.
I’m not asking for help 😂 lol I’m just asking of things people have done in their package cars.

Now if you wanted to be a smartass in the comments you could’ve just kept scrolling but here we are.

Hope they answered your comment.

Monday evening helping.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m not asking for help 😂 lol I’m just asking of things people have done in their package cars.

Now if you wanted to be a smartass in the comments you could’ve just kept scrolling but here we are.

Monday evening helping.
Great thread dude! Useful info!

Here's a good hack. Search trucks in the shop for a handcart.

TopsyKrets

$41.51

Monday evening helping.
Don’t mind @NAHimGOOD. He attempts to ridicule others with his 7th grade typing abilities. It’s actually funny to see.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Seems unsafe to use earbuds? I'm surprised the company allows them.
C’mon Wally.

Article 18
Section 8.1 Distracted Drivers
The Employer and Union recognize that there are various federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances on the use of handheld devices while a commercial motor vehicle is in motion. In the interest of the safety of our drivers and the general public, driv- ers must comply with the applicable restrictions. The Employer will use its best efforts to educate drivers on the restrictions appli- cable in each geographic area.
If permitted by state and/or federal law, headsets, Bluetooth ear pieces, and earphones that are used in moving vehicles shall only cover one ear.